Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honey, I'm home...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:44 am

Even though I had joked I was scared of Guin, I really was scared of her. And not because I believed she'd rip my balls off. No I was scared of hurting her. Part of me somewhere, deep down, cared for her. Even loved her. I just wasn't in love with her. And I didn't want her to hurt. She had been my best friend first and foremost, and for as long as I could remember she had stood by my side and been in my life and now I was going to completely destroy her heart. But I had to do it. Part of me, deep down knew that before even Bianca.. Bianca and my intense feelings for her.. maybe even my love for her just shoved me in the direction to do it. Even if it hurt.

I shut the front door, kicking my shoes off and setting my bag aside. "Guin?" I called, realizing the name didn't feel nearly as good on my lips as Bianca would if she was here. It almost physically hurt me that I wasn't calling jher name. And that's exactly why I had to let Guin go. She didn't deserve that. She deserved a man to love and need her the way I did Bianca even after a short few days. "Guin, I'm home." I called again, loosening up my tie.
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Coming in from the kitchen, I smiled brightly. "Hey! You're home!" I walked over, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing the side of his face. Pulling back only to look at him, I kept my arms around his neck. "You didn't let me know you were home before you left this morning. How was your day?" I thought I'd ease into the whole pregnancy thing, knowing that he wasn't particularly looking foward to it. "Did you enjoy your trip?" He hadn't called the whole time he was gone, and with the storm, I had been worried, but when he came home early this morning, I didn't have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Flashbacks of Bianca hit me and I had to take a step back just to give us space, but used pulling my jacket off as an excuse. "I just passed out last night.. didn't think about waking you. I'm sorry." I smiled at her. "And yes I did. I had lots of fun. Jackson and I really needed that weekend." In ways she'd never understand. "Did you have a nice weekend? Can I make you some dinner?" Might as well butter her up a bit before slamming down the D word at her.
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I smiled, brightly. "Yes, babe. I'd like that." I bit my lip. "Oh, but we might want to skip the red tonight... and for a while." I took his jacket from him to hang it up, letting what I said settle without making a big what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:49 pm

I raised my brow as I grabbed my bag. "Why's that? Not in the mood? Rather have White?" I asked as we came toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

I shook my head and slid up on one of the barstools at the island. "I really shouldn't be doing any drinking for at least hmmm," I added up pregnancy and projected nursing in my head, "20 months... give or take." I giggled a little to myself as I crossed one leg over the other, leaning over the counter to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:15 pm

I stopped, glancing at her from the fridge. "Why? Are you sick?" Was I missing something? Why was she so giddy?
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:37 pm

I turned my head to the side softly to contemplate the question. "I haven't felt sick yet, but it's still early. Sometimes, women in my condition don't even get sick. Some get really sick though. But it shouldn't last for more than a few months, if I even do." Why were men so thick at times? I giggled to myself and let my leg bounce over the other.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:52 pm

"Huh? Condition?" I said, walking over to her. I may not be IN love with her anymore but I still loved her. "What in the hell? What do you mean? And why are you giggling like your happy!"
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:56 pm

"Because I'm pregnant, silly." I bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't blow up at me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:02 am

I just sat there, staring forever, my heart starting to beat harder in my chest as I backed up away from her. "Oh.. i.. Oh.." I saw Bianca's face dancing in front of me, our future. Kids. Marriage. Love. A real love that most people couldn't touch.. and I saw it all slipping away. I felt sick. "Oh.. how..." It's all I could say. I felt so sick.
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:10 am

I giggled. "Really? Well, you," I pulled him toward me, wrapping my arms around his neck, starting to nibble on the side of his neck, "slid your cock deep inside me... Pushed and thrusted and grunted and groaned... And then I screamed, 'Oh, yesssss, Dannnnteeeee!!' and you came deep inside me... How do you think, babe?" I bit at his earlobe, tugging on it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:18 am

I pulled back, not wanting sex at ALL. Which was ODD as hell for me. "No, we used condoms, Guin.. I wasn't ready for this."
Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:21 am

I pursed my lips, narrowing my eyes on him, trying not to get upset with him for pulling away. "Sometimes they don't work, Dante." I pushed past him, walking over to the freezer to pull out some ice cream. "Forget dinner. I'm not hungry." I pulled out the moose tracks and grabbed a large spoon and headed for the living room to watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:27 am

I sighed, sitting there for a minute before pulling my phone out and texting Bianca. I had to speak to her.. see what she thought.. felt.. anything to help me get out of THIS and move over to my wife and tell her it was over.. baby or no baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey, I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm home...   Honey, I'm home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm home...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: