Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She never takes this long.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

She never takes this long. Empty
PostSubject: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I had finished making breakfast, and was getting ready to head out for a meeting with an investor willing to put some money in for a line of shoes in my name when I wondered where the hell Bianca was. She never took this long in the shower. Sure, she was famous.. and she had to make sure she looked her best to go out.. but to this THIS long? She was NOT a diva and didn't take over an hour and half in the shower. With getting Tammy out the door for school I had completely lost track of time. So I jogged upstairs and knocked on the door, hearing the shower still going. "Bianca?" I called and grabbed the handle and found the door locked.

"Bianca!" I called again, rattling the locked handle. After the forth call I lifted my foot up and kicked it open, busting the lock off and letting the door swing open. When it swung open my heart stopped. There on the floor, wrapped in the shower counter, half in the tub and half out of the tub was Bianca. Out cold. I came in fast, turning the freezing cold water off and lifting Bianca up against me. "Baby," I said, tapping her face. Jesus Christ she was freezing to the touch. "Bianca!" I tugged my cell phone out, starting to dial 911. Scared to death. If I lost her... after everything we had survived together.. I'd lose my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 pm

I felt Dante shaking me and him calling me from the distance in the dark I opened my eyes, barely, and through the haze I could see Dante. I could see that he was panicked and calling someone, probably to help with me, but I didn't want him to call anyone. I weakly lifted my hand and covered his over the phone.

"Don't... I'm..." I swallowed hard. "I'm ok."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm

My eyes snapped to her open eyes. God, those heavenly chocolate orbs. I could look in them all day. "No, you are not. You passed out! Long enough the water ran cold! You're freezing, Bianca!" I said, shifting her more. "You need a doctor! I'm calling someone!" I said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm

I shook my head softly. "Please, no." She closed her eyes to breathe for a moment. She couldn't feel the cold, but she didn't want to see a doctor. She'd had enough of them. "Too much press. Please, no."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 pm

I frowned heavily, lifting her up in my arms and taking her to the bedroom. I covered her tight in a blanket, and went over turning the heat up and before stripping down to literally nothing and sliding into the bed under the blankets. It was almost a shock to the system to press my body to hers but I did. "I hate this.. but I'll do what you want. Maybe I could call in a private doctor? Make him or her sign a contract for privacy?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:40 pm

I cuddled to him as much as I could. Now that I was getting warmed up I was feeling how cold I was. "In a while..." I felt so tired. "Can you just hold me?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I nodded, hugging her tightly to me, kissing the top of her head. "I love you.. I don't think I can honestly say that enough."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 pm

I smiled, resting my head against him. "I love you," I whispered. "What happened? Where's Tammy? She alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:19 am

"She's at school... and I don't know what happened. I came up to check on you because I was worried... the door was locked.. I kicked it in and found you passed out over the tub."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 am

I thought about it for a moment, trying to remember. "I don't remember anything after I got in the shower. I was showering and then you were yelling at me, trying to get me to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 am

"That's not good. Did you eat at all yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am

"Yes. I've been feeling like a pig lately. I'm always hungry." My eyes widened and I tried to sit up quickly, only to feel way too lightheaded and falling back down on him. "I need to call A. I was supposed to meet her."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 am

I caught her as she fell, and held her against me. "Just give yourself a moment.. I'll text her for you. Don't worry. Okay?" I kissed her head and sent the text. "Have you been sleeping.. or having nightmares still and not telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 am

I shook my head, relaxing there against him. "No. You would have known. Talking about them and going to the counselor has helped, but no I haven't. I promise. I don't know what happened. I wish I did."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 am

I nodded. "That's what we need a doctor for.." I nudged lightly with my words.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 am

"I know," I whispered softly. "I just don't want everyone in the world to know something is wrong with me. It's hard enough keeping the counseling hush. If people find out I'm sick and nuts, I'm sunk." Not that it mattered anymore. I was pretty sure I would never make another album.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 am

"I doubt you'll be sunk.. people understand celebrities getting sick. Your real fans will be praying for you.. not running in the other direction screaming."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm

"I just don't want them thinking..." She let it go. "I just don't want it out." Was it vanity? No, as much as she liked the fame, she liked her privacy even more.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 pm

I nodded, sighing heavily because I knew she had her mind made up and wasn't changing it. I heard my phone, checked it and looked at it. "She said it's just fine. To call her later and let her know you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:34 pm

"I feel so bad. I'm always letting everyone down." She swallowed, shaking her head. "Go ahead and call a doctor. Everyone's going to find out I'm a ailing, whacked out nut job sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 pm

"Stop that!" I snapped, grabbing her face. "You are NOTHING of the sort! So knock it off! Don't talk about the woman I love that way!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 pm

"After everything I've done recently..." I let it go, dropping my eyes. "I'm sorry Dante. I'm sorry. You can call the doctor." I wrapped my arms around him, pulling myself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"I love you. You've done NOTHING. That was all Jules. That wasn't you, ok?" I kissed her head. I called a doctor and told him to keep this private and he promised he would and I glanced down at her. "Please stop blaming yourself.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

I nodded my head, smiling up at him. "I'll try. For you."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 am

"Good," I kissed her gently and heard a knock. "I'll get that. You lay here and relax." I walked out and went to the front door. "Please, Doctor, come in." He explained he kept his bag hidden in his car in case anyone was watching and asked me to go out and retrieve it. I did so and came back in and we both headed up to Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She never takes this long.   She never takes this long. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She never takes this long.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next