Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party of the year!

Go down 
+5
Jackson
Bianca
Abigail
Carly
Dante
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:20 pm

"Where do you want me to put the second keg?" Jimmy asked, carrying it with Rob. "Over by the pool out back." He nodded and walked away. I sent another text to Kimmy Masterson, making sure she was coming and slid my phone away. I was just lighting a blunt when I heard the front door. I slid it back in my jean pocket and ran to the door answering it. "About fucking time you motherfuckers got here.." I said, seeing Jeff and Jackson. "The party almost fucking started without.. better yet.. go.. don't need any ugly fuckers at my party.." I started pretending to shut the door, laughing.

Dante's Outfit

Music Playlist
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 pm

I slid out of Abby's truck, careful not to get nicked by any of the years full of rust on the side. I got why she insisted on driving us, she'd be the only one staying sober.. but did she have to drive her grandpa's ancient truck to do so? "Jesus Christ," I said, looking up at Dante's house. "This place is fucking huge.."

Carly's Outfit
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm

I turned my truck off, placing my keys in my purse and slid out. I shut my door and stared up at the massive mansion. Anybody who knew of Dante knew he had money. He himself made sure people knew it. But I never imagined his house looking like this. And behind a fence higher than most, and on a hill. A hill we had to drive up just to get here. "Carly.. please the F word hurts my ears." She stared at me, shook her head and grabbed my arm. "Can you have fun for ONCE in your life?" I frowned, looking at Guin and Bianca. "I can have fun.. ask them! They know I whip up some mean cookies!"

Abby's Outfit
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 pm

"And the cookies make it worth it!" I agreed, wrapping my arm around A's waist. "You know, we really should have taken a cab and you should have gotten yourself wasted! You know, it really would feel so good!" Honestly, I'd rather find someone who had some pot and get high. Sure, I'd have a drink or two, but I really just wanted to get high.

B's Outfit
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:58 pm

"Oh, that's how it is?" I said, laughing my head and clapping Jeff on the shoulder. "Come on, man. I hear Pete DeVoss is having a better party than this kindergarten party." I laughed and turned to turn away with Jeff who was actually pulling back. He may have been one of my two best friends, but he was a stick in the mud at times.

<---- Jackson's outfit
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 5:03 pm

I wasn't as much of a joker as my best friends, but we were best friends and nothing would ever change that. "Come on, man," I said, pulling my arm from his grasp and pushing at Dante's door. "Just let us in, motherfucker. I need to get my dick wet." I'd just sat through an hour of my father berating me over keeping my grades up. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps and work for the Frosts, but I wanted something different for my life. I wanted to be a doctor. This world really was fucked up.

Jeff's outfit
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 5:15 pm

"I don't think I should eat any more of those cookies, A! They're too good and my skirt is already too tight!" I laughed. I wouldn't ever stop eating her cookies. I loved them too much. She knew I did. She was a great baker! "You know, you should really open your own bakery when you're older! I'm sure everyone would love it!"

Guin's outfit
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:17 pm

"No.. I'd have to talk to customers.. take orders.. and I'm not about that life.." I was more introverted then my sisters or Guin. I always had been. I was shy. Quiet. Not the life of the party. Not like them. "And you know I don't drink!" I never had and never would. Alcohol wasn't fun in my opinion. It just made people stupid. Not my sisters, they were more giggly and fun.. but the others seemed so stupid. I'd probably be stupid. I came up the large staircase with B, and stared at the front door, the music was practically busting the windows from inside. "Why did I come here.." I could be studying!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:25 pm

I stepped aside, laughing. "Come in.. oh hell, Jeff, did you bring your little sister!" I said, seeing Guin with her friends coming up. Damn that Bianca could fill out a dress. "Whatever.." I yanked them more in and pushed them toward the front living room. "Let's smoke a fat one, drink some and THEN get our dicks wet! Oh, fuck it.. let's get high and then go find pussy."
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:32 pm

"What's this about getting high and finding pussy?" I asked, hitting my blunt as I entered the room. "Jake said you all were in here being lame.. come out back.. all the guys back there already fucked up.. Unless you wanna dick bang.. if so.. I'm more than fine with backing up and walking out.. leave you three to play.." I busted out laughing, coughing on my weed smoke.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm

"You came to have FUN!" I shoved Abby and the door shut in out faces. "That motherfucker just shut the door." I shoved it open and seen the guys sneaking toward another room. "I'm going to find a drink.. whose coming?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:55 pm

"With all this pussy around?" I shook my head. "Don't fucking think so!" I looked over to Dante. "You made sure to get the freshman list, right? I need some new pussy, definitely!" And then I saw Abigail Samms come in the door and I nearly forgot I was even talking. Well, fuck that, I did forget. Instead, I just stopped and stared.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 7:02 pm

I saw my brother with his friends and stayed behind my friends. None of them were really tall enough to hide me, we were all short, but I figured if I stayed behind, maybe he wouldn't see me. But then I saw Dante Castellano and melted. "Yeah, take me, C!" I said, grabbing her hand to take me with her.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Reaching out, I swiped Lex's blunt from him, needed to get buzzed already. "Gimme that, you sick fucker!" I took a long hit on it, inhaling deeply and just letting the smoke sit in my system and letting the first wave of effects wash over me. "Fuck yes," I exhaled, the smoke coming out in a haze around me.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 7:15 pm

"You came because this is going to be the best party ever! Come on. I want a drink and we can dance!" I said once Carly and Guin were heading off. I noticed Dante looking at me and sent him a wink and an air kiss. I'd definitely climb up on that if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 7:48 pm

"Dancing it is.." I said, going to follow her and stopped when I seen Jackson staring at me. Oh, heaven's to betsy.. I was not being his next conquest. "I see a keg out back.. you can get your drink." I said, pushing her some toward the door to escape Jackson and his eyes.. and my brother who i saw staring. What if he told Daddy!
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 pm

I waved to Bianca and Abby, pulling Guin toward the kitchen. "Want something hard or beer?" I asked, shoving past a senior who said we had nice asses. "Thanks! We know!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

"I just fucking rolled that! Now your dick suckers on them!" I laughed, but stopped dead when I saw my sisters and Guin. I watched as Guin walked away and shoved past Jeff. "See ya.." I wasn't supposed to want Jeff's sister.. but fuck how could I not? "What ya ladies drinking?" I asked Carly and Guin as I came into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 pm

"That boys was my in.. you're on your own!" I quickly chased after where I had seen Bianca disappearing. But a blonde I knew - Stephanie I think, distracted me, and I started chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:37 pm

I danced while I pulled A with me toward the keg. We had guys all around us dancing up to us and greeting us. I loved the attention, I always had. "Too bad you can't have one!" I said, picking up a red Solo cup filled with beer. "Bottoms up!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 pm

"Yeah," I nodded, absent-mindedly. "I'll catch you later." He told his friends, but he wasn't even sure they were paying attention because he wasn't paying attention to them anymore either. I followed Abigail out toward the party around the pool. I'd have to get high later. Coming up to her, I picked up a cup to offer her. "Drink?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 pm

So much for hos before bros, I thought as I headed to follow Lex to the kitchen where my sister and Carly Parisi headed. Well, looks like I was going to put that ho before my bros. Hopefully she wouldn't be too difficult. I already knew her sister Abigail would never let me in. We'd become good friends though since she put me in my place. She was probably as much my friend as the guys were. She helped me keep my mind on my studies, and I couldn't be more grateful for that. "Make it a hard one," I told my friend as I came up behind him. "At least for Carly. Guin isn't getting shit."
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm

"You are the biggest jerk, you know that?" I said, sticking my tongue out at my brother. "If you can get wasted, so can I! You know this works both ways, big brother. You don't tell daddy and I won't. Right?" I smirked at him before turning back to Lex. "A hard one sounds very good!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:11 pm

"You might wanna be careful.. remember puking isn't fun!" I told B. I was trying to dance and not feel foolish and all of that blew out of the water when I heard Jackson's voice. I stared at him, taking in a sharp breath. God, he followed me! "No, thanks. I don't drink."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:23 pm

I parked my car outside the garage and stared at the teenagers littering my lawn and front steps. "Dante," I sighed, rubbing my forehead. I had looked forward to a quiet night. Just me, a bottle of scotch and my bed. But now I wasn't even going to get that. I slammed my car door shut, setting the alarm and walked inside.

"Yo, dude, you too old for this shit, go home!" Some fat and slobby teenager barked at me from the steps. "I am home.." I shoved him with my might and he fell down two steps to his ass. "You go home." He scrambled to his feet, my eyes doing their job.. teaching him to respect his elders and he ran out the door.

I climbed the steps, coming to my room. I shut the door behind me, flipping on a radio to drown out my son's, letting classical music play. I stripped myself bare and walked into the master bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party of the year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party of the year!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: