HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Best of Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobias

PostSubject: Best of Ideas   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 am

Once we were out of the precinct, I wrapped my arm around her as we walked to the parking structure. It was the same one the Frost guy's car was being held in, but the bottom level was for public parking. "I know you do not want me to say this, but I do not believe you should be joining their circus, Abby. I don't know what it is, but they rub me the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:41 am

I held closer to him, the cooler air causing me to shiver just slightly. I heard what he said, but honestly, I didn't feel the same way. Not even close. In fact, I felt like I trusted them more than I had anyone in my life besides B. "I know you are looking out for me and B.. but we've made up our minds.. we want this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:46 am

I hung my head slightly, nodding it. I knew better than to argue with either of them. "I still don't like it," I said, "but you're a grown woman. I know you know what you're doing. But you should know, if they hurt you in anyway, they'll be facing the biggest legal fight of their lives."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 am

"I know.. and that's what makes this even easier.. because I know we have you in our corners." I smiled up at him. "Thank you.. for everything.. especially waking up this early and coming to get us. We're both so lucky to have you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:43 pm

As we got up to the car, I leaned down closer to her. "You know there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, Abby." Smiling, I pressed my lips gently to hers to kiss her. Pulling back from the kiss, I softly caressed her cheek before opening the passenger door for her. "M'lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:49 pm

"You're too good for me.." I whispered, kissing him back gently, before sliding in the car and sliding my seat belt on. And I meant that. He deserved better.. some trophy wife. And maybe in time I could be that for him. He deserved a good woman by his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:11 pm

I loved her so much and there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for her. Heading around the car, I slid in and pulled out of the parking garage. "You're really going to go work for those people?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:16 pm

"Yes.. I expect you to see one of our shows.." I said, laying my head back on the seat and looking at him. "You'll come, right? We can save you a front seat.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:38 pm

I smiled at her when I glanced over but kept my eyes on the road. "I wouldn't miss it." I wasn't about to tell them not to do what they should do. I didn't support them joining this circus, but I would still support them. "I will always be here for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:02 am

"I'm a lucky girl." i leaned over some, laying my head against his shoulder. "I hope you don't mind my closing my eyes for just a minute." I suddenly felt so exhausted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:00 am

I moved my hand over to give hers a soft squeeze only when we came up to a stoplight. Bringing it up to my lips, I kissed it gently. "I'll carry you inside when we get home," I promised, putting my hand back on the wheel with my other hand and continuing toward home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:49 am

I nodded quietly, my eyes drifting close. He felt safe.. and better yet.. he felt smart. Even if he deserved better. I was too selfish to give up such an amazing man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Once home, I parked in the garage and turned off the car. Getting her out of her seat, I carried her in my arms into the house. Once in the bedroom, Shadow lifted her head and I smiled at her. "Shhhh." Shadow laid her head back on her paws and I kissed the side of her had to wake her. "We're home, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:32 am

I lifted my head up just a tiny bit, smiling at him. "Thank you." I murmured. "Shadow," I called, grinning as she came to snuggle up against my head. "I missed you as much as your daddy." I said, snuggling her, patting the side next to me for Toby to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:19 am

Pulling my jacket and tie off as well as stepping out of my loafers, I crawled onto the bed, pulling her into my arms. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to stay long before I had to get up and prepare for work. "Let's just rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Best of Ideas
Page 1 of 1