Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seducing the Bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:39 am

"That's true.." I smiled. "I'm sorry for assuming you just wanted to ya know.. sex me up." I blushed at the word.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:43 am

"Not saying I wouldn't like to, but I do know there's more to life than sex," I said honestly. "I know when not to think with my dick."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 am

"Don't see the D word in front of a lady, Jackson!" I laughed, hearing the music upstairs change to a slower song. I glanced at him, smiling some. This felt more romantic than it should be.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:54 am

I noticed how it made her cheeks blush softly. I would have said it again, but I decided not to. Instead, I looked up when I heard the change in the song and wondered. She looked like a romantic. I could do that. Holding out my hand, I offered her, "Would you like to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 9:59 pm

"I.. oh.. eh.. no.. really.. eh.. that's okay. I mean.. if.. you want?" I don't think I'd ever held a guy's hand.. let alone danced with outside my daddy or Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 pm

I smiled, nodding at her. "Oh, I do want. Not even a question. Please dance with me."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:44 pm

"Sure.." I stood slowly, placing my hand in his, stepping closer, but still keeping my distance.

Jabby's Song
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Sliding my hand around her waist, I let it rest on the small of her back. "Is this bad?" I asked, smiling brightly down at her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:11 pm

"No.." i smiled up at him. "But no lowering the hands.." I joked, stepping a tiny bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:25 pm

"Promise," I smiled down at her, rocking with her to the music. She didn't say I couldn't pull her closer though, which I slowly did.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:45 pm

I came down the basement stairs when Jenny Tillson said Abby had come down here and saw her with Jackson. Shit.. he wasn't wasting a second to get his dick in her pants! The bastard! "Hey.. Abby.." I said, smiling as she jumped back from Jackson, like she'd been caught. "I wanna go home.. you gonna help me find the girls so we can?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:47 pm

I smiled up at him, stepping even closer, my eyes never leaving his. I heard Carly's voice and nearly jumped out of my skin. "Jesus, Carly!" I said, laughing, moving away from Jackson. "Yeah.. we can.. eh.. go." I glanced back at Jackson. "I gotta go.." I reached for my purse.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:18 am

We may not have been going to fuck, but Carly Parisi was still a fucking cockblock! But that wasn't what I hated missy. I felt empty when Abigail stepped out of my arms and I didn't like that. "I'll call you," I said hopefully to Abigail.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 am

"I'd eh.. like that.." I gently reached for his pocket where I saw his phone peeking out. I took it and put my number down. "Here.." I handed him his phone back, and left without another word.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:38 am

"You are asking for trouble!" I told her as we got upstairs. "He's gonna chew you up and spit you out!" I warned. "Let's find G and B and go home." I demanded, dragging her away from the steps she was now staring at. Jesus he'd already worked his magic!
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 11:11 am

I had her phone number and email from earlier, but I guess she wanted to make sure I didn't lose it. I watched as she left, groaning and turning to leave the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seducing the Bookworm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: