Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rude Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Rude Boy Tumblr_inline_nwa9i2DY6t1qlt39u_250Rude Boy Giphy
"Work for it? Jesus, you're full of yourself. You know, there's plenty of dick here. A girl can find any of them. Sad for you though, I'm one of the only few girls you haven't fucked here yet. Looks like you're gonna have to go find old pussy instead of my virgin cunt." I smirked at him. "Sucks to be you." I turned to walk away from him. He could watch my ass walk away for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 pm

Virgin? My head almost spun off my shoulders. I wanted her even more now. I couldn't let her get away. I walked after her, grabbing her arm, stopping her. "My room is upstairs.. where you going?" I grinned. I wasn't giving in, not really.. but I wasn't letting her slip away either.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 pm

"Upstairs, you say?" I scanned the room. "You won't mind if Jake Cross and I borrow it, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 pm

"Now you're playing with fire, girl." I growled, lifting her up. I tossed her over my shoulder, running up the steps. As we came to my bedroom, I slapped her ass hard. To teach her a lesson. You didn't play with Dante Castellano. He played with you.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:24 pm

I hadn't expected this, but I knew I wanted this more than anything. I hadn't ever been with anyone even if I knew how to touch myself and cum. He'd be my first and I loved it. "Think you're going to have your way with me, big boy?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:52 pm

"Oh, baby, I know I am." i tossed her back on my bed. I locked my bedroom door, lifting my shirt up and tossing it. "I mean unless you wanna find Josh.. or whatever his name is.."
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:35 am

Smirking, I slid upward more on the bed toward his pillows. "You'll do," I teased, but I had always ever wanted him. I hated that Jeff was so close to him and I wanted to be close to him. Now, we were going to be really close!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 am

"Eh.. you too.." I said, undoing my jeans, tossing them, before kicking off my boxers. I walked over to my nightstand, rubbing my dick some before sliding a condom on. I grabbed her by the arm, yanking her toward me roughly and pulled her shirt up and over her head, biting at each nipple through her bra.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:00 am

I'd never seen a guy naked before and I was so struck by him. He was so fucking hot. I couldn't focus on him at all when he started biting my nipples. Reaching behind myself, I unhooked my bra and pulled it off. I wanted to be naked with him so badly. I wanted him to fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:27 am

I smirked, sliding down her stomach. "So eager.." I mumbled, getting her skirt off, tossing it aside, before yanking her panties off. "Jesus fucking Christ you're fucking sexy.." I admitted, before burying my face in her pussy and sucking her clit. I'd get her good and wet before sliding in. For her sake.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 10:59 am

My eyes widened. That was so much different from my fingers and so much better. I may never touch myself again. "You are the sexiest guy I've ever seen." He didn't need to know he was the only guy I'd seen naked.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:12 am

I smirked against her pussy. "I know.." Is all I said, before touching her center with my finger, teasing it slightly as I licked and sucked her clit.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:06 am

I breathed deeply. This was really happening. I wanted it badly. "Don't tease, please!" I felt horrible for begging, but this already felt so good and I needed more.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:28 am

"Patience, Guin, patience." I grinned as I pulled back, staring at her face. I slid a finger inside of her. "You like that?"
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 12:31 pm

My eyes shot open widely and I gasped. "Oh, fuck!" I'd never actually slid my own finger inside myself, only touching my clit. If his finger felt this good, I could only imagine how his dick felt inside me. "Oh yeah! So much!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 10:38 pm

I chuckled. "You like that, G?" I asked, brow raised. "How about this?" I slid another finger in her.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:08 pm

I cried out, lifting my hips to him. I could feel what I knew was my hymen stretching. "Oh! Yes! Oh! I-oh!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:21 pm

I pulled my fingers back, kissing her lightly on the lips. I leaned over on my bed, reaching for a condom. I tore the wrapper open, sliding it over my dick and grasped her hips. "Ready?" I asked, my dick teasing the entrance of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Licking my lips, I nodded a little nervously. "Um, be gentle, please," I slowly asked of him. I acted so sure of myself all the time like I'd had sex before, but in reality I never had.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:42 pm

"I got you, G.." I nodded, understanding fully. I slowly entered her, rubbing her clit as I went, helping her adjust to my size before moving at all.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:49 pm

I trusted him and knew that he had me. I held onto him, relaxing as I felt him stretching me even more. I felt the tear and inhaled shakily as he entered me completely. Nothing ever felt like this. "Oh, fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:00 am

I kissed her cheek, smiling at her. "Focus on what feels good.. not what feels bad." I was normally not this soft, but this was my friend's sister. I could try and be nice. Or maybe I just wanted to be? Who knew. I rubbed her clit more, pulling back my cock some, before sliding back in, getting a soft rhythm going.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:11 am

"Oh!" I gasped out. "Do that again!" He told me to focus on the good, and that felt really good.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:19 am

I pulled back, pushing back in again, quicker, harder this time. "That?" I asked, licking over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:31 am

I gasped out, nodding quickly. "Oh yeah! That feels so good! You feel so good inside me! I never knew!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rude Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude Boy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: