HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rainy night - A&B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 am

I turned down the road toward the cabin, trying to focus on the blurry road in front of me. It was raining so hard that even the trees covering the sky above us wasn't enough to keep the rain back. It was hard to see, especially in the dark, but I tried. "Bianca," I said to her. "Put your seat belt on tight.. in case. It's hard to see. If it doesn't get any better I'm pulling over.." I fixed my own seat belt, making sure it was tight and even turned the radio that was playing Dixie Chicks down, only so I could make sure I was completely focused on driving.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 am

I pulled my seat belt on, making sure she heard the click. I didn't usually wear my belt, but sometimes, she insisted. My sister was almost a year older than me, lacking a few moths, and she had her license, but I didn't. I'd been sixteen for almost a year now and I hadn't gotten my license. Not that it mattered to me. A drove. Angel drove. It didn't matter that I didn't drive. Everyone else did, and I was fine with that. Pulling my legs up on the seat with me, I looked over at her. "How far are we from Mama and Dad's cabin?" I asked her. Dad and mom were over in Germany or Austria or something like that, but they said we could come up here to the family cabin whenever we wanted to, and we definitely needed a weekend away, things just getting to be too much. It was nice to be living with Lucas and Jeff, but sometimes A and I just wanted to be alone. That's what this weekend was about, the two of us getting away, just together, just us sisters. And of course, it had to be raining. But I knew neither of us were going to let that ruin our weekend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:03 am

"Not far.. only less then a mile left.." I said, squinting some when the rain got really bad. I couldn't see a thing... The thunder crashed above, causing an ear splitting thunder to crash above us.. the sound intensified, causing me to jump when I noticed the tree slam down in front of us. "Shit!" I said, slamming on the breaks. Our car spun, I swore it wouldn't stop, but I kept slamming on the break, hoping to God it stopped. It spun over, and over till it finally came to a stop. I left out a shaky breath. "You.. okay, B?" I asked, tears burning at my eyes in fear.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 am

I opened my eyes, wincing at the pain in my forehead, turning my head off of the window at the door. Swallowing hard, I felt some blood drop onto my hand, just a few drops, and I held my hand up to my forehead, wincing slightly. "What happened?" I asked quietly, the sound of our voices was enough to split my head wide open. I pulled my hand down and looked at the blood from my forehead. It wasn't much. It would stop own it's own, but wow, did it hurt. "You alright?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 am

"I'm okay.. I think." I said, touching my tender lip. I knew it was split open but if that was the least of my problems I was fine. I turned slightly, undoing my seat belt. "Are you okay?" I asked, moving to look at her. I could barely see her. "I think you're bleeding.." I grabbed the towel I had in the back seat and put it to her head. "Sorry if that hurts..." I looked around. "I think we got hit again.. by a car.. I think."
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 am

I looked back quickly, immediately regretting it. Closing my eyes, I held the towel to my forehead gently, opening my eyes slowly. "We should go back and check on them."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 am

"We should." I glanced around. "But I wonder if I have a flashlight..." I leaned in the backseat, smiling when I felt the flashlight. "Got it." I showed it to her, flipping it on and turning back to B. "Are you sure you can go out there and not pass out?" I wasn't letting her take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 am

I shook my head slightly, not too much, but enough to show her I was alright. "I'm fine. Let's go. I'll be fine."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:50 am

"Okay," I said, just wanting to make sure and opened my door. I slammed it shut, walking around to her and wrapping my arm around her waist and shinning the light in front of us. I was sure I saw two people walking toward us.. two men.. but it was hard to tell. "Can you see those guys, B?" I asked, making sure I wasn't seeing something not there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy night - A&B   

Back to top Go down

Rainy night - A&B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1