HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Settling In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Settling In   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I unlocked the door and held it open so Abigail could walk into the apartment. We had stopped by and gotten some of her stuff from Guido's. Even though I didn't like that she had been staying there, it made things better for us to be taking them out of the place. And she was finally moving in with me. Alright, so I did know it wasn't permanent, but that didn't mean that I couldn't work on making it permanent. I would be taking care of her and making things between us better. Before she knew it, she'd just want to be with me and only me. We'd get married and live happily ever after. With our twins. I shut the door, setting her bags down and turning to her to help her take her jacket off. "Are you hungry? Can I get you something to eat, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:39 pm

I turned when my jacket was off, trying to look more closely at him. They had given me pain medication that was okay for the babies for my pain in my head and arm, but it was making me extra sleepy, so paying attention was difficult at best. "Sure, I can't remember the last time I ate today. I don't think I have. I can't remember." I walked over and sat down on the couch, leaning down slowly to tug one shoe off then the other. "I'm so sleepy." I knew I should be back at Jeff's and I was sure it hurt him that I wasn't.. and since Carly basically told us all to go to hell when she found out I was coming back to Jackson's I'd say she wasn't happy with any of us either. I felt the worst for her. She was hurting and alone.. and I was still hurt about what I had saw earlier.. but I wasn't going to let that be known. Even if Jeff having Carly there did hurt me.. I'd be hypocrite to rip him apart for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 pm

I walked into the kitchen, looking through the fridge for something to feed her. "Relax, baby. I'll find something." I found some pizza from the other night and pulled it out. "How about some left over pizza. I figure that's better than cereal. Or a sandwich. Unless," I turned back to the fridge, "would you like cereal or a sandwich?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:14 pm

"Hmm." I said when he told me to relax. I turned slightly, laying on my back and letting my cast lay against my stomach. "Pizza's fine. It's more fatty. More filling then a sandwich or cereal." I yawned, moving my cast back, using my free hand to rub over my stomach through my shirt. It was strange. Knowing there wasn't one but two living things inside of me. I wasn't sure if I was use to it or not.. it was strange. A beautiful strange wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:23 pm

I nodded my head, agreeing with her and placed the box on the counter. Reaching into the cupboard, I pulled out two plates and put the rest of the pizza onto one before putting it in the microwave to heat it up. Taking out two glasses from the cupboard, I turned to talk to her, opening the fridge. "What would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"Juice please. I'm going to try and drink less soda." I twisted to look at him and smiled. "You look all cute in there being the house husband." I giggled, biting my lip as I sat up. "I like it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 pm

I pulled out the orange juice and poured both of us a drink. I could have a beer, but that wouldn't be too fair to her. She can't drink, so why should I? I still had beer for when Carly wasn't around, and now I'd drink it when Abigail wasn't around. I laughed, shaking my head. "Oh, you like that, huh?" Shaking my head, I put the juice back in the fridge and took the plate out of the microwave, taking a few slices and putting them on the other plate. Shaking my hand after letting it go, I inhaled through my teeth, almost hissing to let out the frustration of the slight burn it brought my fingers. I grabbed the cups between a few of my fingers, holding one plate over them by my thumb and picking up the other plate before turning to walk back into the living room with her. "I'm glad you like that, and I hope you get used to it, because I'm going to do this for you until you're all better. It's about time you let someone take care of you..." I laughed slightly, setting the drinks down on the coffee table and handing her her plate, sitting beside her, "even if you're forced to let someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 pm

"I like you taking care of me." I admitted more honestly then my normal sober self would have. "Because it shows you love me." I kissed his cheek. I took a long sip of my juice and set it down. I leaned back some, curling my legs up under me and letting my pizza sit on my lap. "You ever wonder where we'd be if things didn't go so wrong?" I asked, once again being more honest than I had ever wanted. I took a bite of my pizza, hissing slightly when it burned my lips. "Well, damn, that's hot stuff!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I was about to answer her, surprised at how blunt she was being with such a painful subject, but I was going to answer nonetheless. But she stopped, being burnt by the same pizza I had just burnt myself on. "Oooh! You ok, baby? Would you like me to get you some ice?" I winced slightly. "I'd kiss it better, but heat on heat isn't a good idea." Why I hadn't put my finger in my mouth when I had burnt it a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:15 pm

"Ice please!" I said with a laugh. I set the plate down, licking at my lips, groaning slightly. It wasn't horribly painful but it wasn't exactly nice either. I watched Jackson get up and slid over closer to his spot. "Hurry! I'm dying here." I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 pm

I hustled into the kitchen, I opened the freezer, reaching into the icebox and pulling out a piece of ice. Elbowing the door shut, I hurried back into the living room, sitting down beside her. Holding the ice up to her lip, I placed it softly there. "Is this where it hurts?" I asked, unable to pull my eyes away from her lips. They were so sultry and so luscious, it was difficult not to look at them. I wanted to kiss her so badly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yep! Thanks!" I mumbled against the ice. "Helps a lot! Cold but helps!" I shivered when I felt a drop of the cold water from the ice slide down between my breasts. "Very cold.." I whispered slightly, pulling away slightly, for a second before returning my lips to the ice. "They're going numb!" I mumbled, stretching my legs out, over his lap, getting closer to him so he didn't have to reach so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 pm

The ice was melting quickly enough in my fingers, and dripping all over. Not too quickly, but enough. I pulled the ice back tossing it through the archway over the counter and into the sink. "Field goal!" I laughed, shaking my head and pulling her closer to me. I grabbed the blanket off from the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. "Juice should be cold enough for you lip now that you've been frozen out by the ice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:34 am

I pouted, knowing full well the drugs were getting to me, but I didn't care in the least. "I can't believe you just threw away perfectly good ice.. when you could have gotten the rest of me that hurts." I traced a finger over my neck and smirked. "Oh, well," I pulled back, grabbing my juice. I took a long sip of it and set the glass down before grabbing my pizza and taking a bite. "Much better!" I said after chewing it up and swallowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 am

I stared at her, clearing my throat and shifting underneath her legs. "I uh..." Clearing my throat, I reached for my drink. Drinking down most of it, I sat the cup back down and took a deep breath, looking over at her. "Ummm, I'm probably going to kick my own ass for this... but, uh... Where else do you... hurt, baby?" I was getting turned on... Ice was always a good foreplay tool and I was thinking of all the places I could... Oh, fuck! This was really getting hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 am

"Noneya! You don't have ice to help my pain anyways!" I took another bite of my pizza and licked my lips. "Let's watch TV?" I asked, a mouth full of pizza as I giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 am

I shifted again, reaching to pick up the remote. Good. TV was good. It would be a distraction. Monday. What's on TV Monday? Still too early for Monday night football, and I knew Abby didn't really want to watch that anyway. I flipped over to the menu, searching through. "What would you like to watch? Movie? TV show? Anything good on on Mondays?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 am

I pouted, pulling my legs back and tucking them under me. I was sure he'd get up and get another piece of ice.. but he didn't. "I don't mind. Anything funny is good with me? TV show or movie wise." I told him, taking another bite of my pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:47 am

I turned to look at her when she pulled her legs off of my lap. It made things more... comfortable for me, but at the same time, I wish she hadn't. I sighed, unable to suppress it. "Ok, umm..." I got to the pay-per-view section and started looking through the titles. Jokingly, I suggested, "We could watch a skin flick..." Looking over at her, I realized, I really didn't want to be watching TV. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted her more than I probably ever had. I wanted her more than I had last night. I just wanted to push her down on this couch and make love to her until she screamed out my name. She wasn't usually loud, but I loved it when she did get loud. I loved when she would scream out my name, and I'd get her to do it this time. I wanted to hear her screaming in ecstasy so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:54 am

I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, laughing. "No thanks!" I took another big bite of my pizza and looked back at him. "Something funny, silly." I pushed his leg lightly and looked back at the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:00 am

I swallowed harshly. She was way too close for comfort. I could smell her. I could almost taste her. I wanted to taste her. I found How I Met Your Mother and decided to stop there. "This funny enough?" I asked, setting the remote back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:14 am

I nodded. "Perfect." I gave his cheek a kiss and turned back to the TV as I leaned back and took another bite. "I really love pizza.. even more than before. I bet it's because of the babies.. or maybe it's cause I'm high as a kite and everything seems to be better.. either way." I laughed, shaking my head slightly. "Thanks for taking such good care of me." I said looking over at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:19 am

I looked directly into her dark eyes, swallowing. "You know I'd do anything for you." I leaned back closer to her, brushing my lips across hers. Bad idea. It only made me want her even more. I let them linger there for a moment, kissing her a little more fully. Mumbling against her lips, I asked, "That better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:17 pm

I pulled back, my eyes narrowing in on Jackson. "Much better, but, keep your lips to yourself, buddy! The ice was one thing. Your lips are a whole other ball game!" I picked up my juice, drinking more of it and setting my pizza down. "You always try and take what's not yours! You had your chance with the ice..." I giggled, taking another sip, leaning back, using my foot slightly to keep him back as I watched the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 pm

I groaned slightly, sliding my hand up over her calf. "You know... I could go get another piece of ice." I looked over her body laying out on the couch beside me. She was so sensual, and she didn't even know it. She didn't know how beautiful she was. "I have... some ideas of what we could do with the ice... If you're saying I only have a chance with the ice?" I stood, walking into the kitchen, not even waiting for her reply as I opened the cupboard, getting a bowl and filling it with some ice before coming back to the living room. I wiggled my eyebrows as I sat back on the couch beside her. "This good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   

Back to top Go down

Settling In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next