Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dishes with Mr. Frost..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:49 am

I brought my lips down to hers again, kissing her deeply. God, there wasn't anything like her lips. Kissing her was incredible. I could do this all day with her. I could kiss her all day. That's how incredible her lips were. I pushed harder into her, grabbing one of her legs, pulling it up against my chest so I could get farther into her. Fuck, she was amazing. "Abigail," I murmured against her lips. "So incredible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm

I hooked my ankle slightly around his neck because of the position my legs were in. I knew I was flexible.. but BOY who knew I was THIS flexible. I loved it though.. it made different parts of my body stretch and feel good.. I loved it. "Oh, Jackson.." I whispered softly, biting my lip. "Soooo good." I whispered, wanting him to know how much I loved this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Sex hadn't been this good in... I can't remember the last time sex felt this damned good. I laced my fingers through her hair and thrusted harder, deeper into her. "Oh, God, yes, Abigail! Dear God, yes!!" I was going to cum and soon. There was going to be no stopping it, and I really didn't want to. It'd been so long since sex had been this amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 pm

I gasped, feeling my walls clamp down on his cock. I could feel him pulsating inside me.. which I knew meant he came as hard and as rough as I had. "Oh, yes.." I whispered, trying to catch my breath. But I couldn't. I was panting so hard and loud I was sure anyone could hear me. I slid my leg down, staying where I was, staring up at him. A small smile crept across my lips as my fingers traced his face. I knew how wrong this was but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm

I remained inside of her, looking down at her. Her smile was... it was radiating. It mirrored how I felt deep with in me. "Wow, baby," I let out breathlessly, taking her hand in one of mine and pulling it to my lips. "That was..." I took a deep breath. "... incredible! Amazing!" I let out another breath. "I can't find the right word for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 pm

My cheeks blushed, curling my fingers in his hand, bringing his hand to my lips, giving it a soft kiss. "It was indescribable." I yawned slightly, smiling slightly. "And you keep calling me baby.. habit or something just for me?" I couldn't believe how happy I felt.. I shouldn't feel this good about something so wrong. I should pull away.. he should pull away.. this was wrong. So very wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm

"Just for you," I whispered, leaning down and brushing my lips across hers. I heard the doorhandle jiggle and I turned to look at it. Thank God I'd locked it! But my cock was no longer hard. Pulling from her, I looked up at her. She looked panicked. "Shhh! It's ok. I kissed her forehead. I locked the door, remember? It's ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 pm

I was smiling ear to ear when he admitted the cutesy nickname was for me only but that was only short lived when I heard the door handle jiggle. My heart nearly stopped in my chest. I slowly remembered that my shirt was downstairs on the kitchen floor. I bit my lip, looking at him and back at the door. I was too scared to even speak. I heard not one but two doors slam and took that as the A-Okay to move. I slid off the bed, pushing past Jackson, grabbing my pajama bottoms. "My shirt.. it's downstairs." I said, panicked. I couldn't get caught.. not when this wasn't what I had planned at all.. it was wrong.. it felt right, yes, but it was still wrong. So very wrong.

Last edited by Abigail Frost on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm

I stood, walking over to her and rubbing her arms, pulling her against me. "Shhh. The door is locked. No one is going to come in here. We can sleep right here, just the two of us." I kissed the side of her head, holding her against me in my arms. "Everything's ok, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 pm

I slid my pants up my hips, tying the drawstring and turning to look at him. "My sister will notice I'm missing if I don't sleep in the bed with her, Mr. Fro-- Jackson!" I let go of a shaky breath. "This was a mistake. A stupid mistake. I need to get my shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm

I walked over to my dresser, pulling a draw open, walking back over to her, handing it to her, but not letting go once she took it. Pulling her closer to me, I looked down into her eyes. "This wasn't a mistake, Abigail. How could something so good be a mistake?" I didn't feel like I'd made a mistake, and I didn't want her to either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 pm

I swallowed, staring up at him as I held the shirt and so did he. "It's a mistake.. because.." I tapped his left hand ring finger. "You're married. You have a wife at home.. and I have Jeff and I love him.. and you're my teacher and before tonight we barely knew each other. That's why this is wrong.." I swallowed slightly. "Please let go.. so I can go into the guest room with B.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:18 pm

I sighed heavily, dropping the shirt. "Go if you must. I'm going to go shower." I looked back at the bed and to her again. "You know where my bed is if you change your mind." I left her alone in my room and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:21 pm

I sighed, sliding the shirt over my head. I walked out, shutting his bedroom door and heading to the guest room. I walked in, seeing B and smiled. "Let's just sleep.." I told her, climbing up on the bed and laying down. I couldn't get Jackson out of my head.. it was like he was dancing around in there.. beginning me to remember him.. to think of him. It was driving me crazy. "Night, B." I whispered, flipping the nightstand light off and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dishes with Mr. Frost..   Dishes with Mr. Frost.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dishes with Mr. Frost..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2