Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two to Tango

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 am

I kept my eyes out on the forest trees ahead of me. "It takes two to tango, Mister Frost," I told him, taking a sip of my juice. Swallowing, I sat my glass down on the stair beside me. "If I didn't want what happened last night to happen, I wouldn't have let it, no matter what state I was in. So whether or not you THINK you took advantage of me, I don't believe so. I wanted it just as much as you did. Who cares that you're twelve years older than me. I certainly don't."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 am

"Of course you don't care. You won't be the one looked down on, called a child rapist. That's me. Not you. I'll lose my job, my friends, my wife, my family, everyone if they found out I slept with a student. Don't you get that? I mean I know I said I felt bad taking advantage and I do... and I loved every second of what we had up in my room, but realistically what do we have or could have outside that bedroom? Nothing. Because I'd lose everything if people knew I was sleeping with a sixteen year old. Even once. So yes it takes two to tango but I'd be the only one getting anything bad out of said tango."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am

I looked over at him, finally, shaking my head. "What do you think I am? Do you really think I'd go and tell the world that I'm sleeping with my teacher?" I shook my head. "And do you really want me to just FORGET what we did up there? You made me feel better than I think I've felt in my entire life! And you just want me to FORGET that??"
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:41 am

"Did I say to forget it? No I didn't. What I said and I have been saying is it can't happen again. I'll forget. You go ahead and remember one night of passion. But I'm going to forget because it's better for my marriage. And before you go off and say I'm calling you a whore again like a child throwing a tantrum I'm NOT calling you anything of the sort. What we had was special.. I wouldn't sleep with just any student. I felt a connection with you. And I care for you.. even if it doesn't make sense. I do. But it's not going to work for me and you. You gotta get that through your head and go back to your boyfriend and I'll go back to my wife and we'll move on from last night. That's what I'm saying."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 am

I picked up my juice again, staring back out into the forest. "Whatever makes you feel better, MISTER Frost." I put the glass back up to my lips and took another long drink.
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 am

"Well, then just go ahead and ACT like a child. Prove why this was a mistake in the first place, MISS. Parisi. That way I know for a fact I'm making the right choice." I took the last bite of my bacon and wiped my hands on my pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 am

I looked back at him, almost glaring. "You know what? I gave something to you I've only given to one other person. It was special for me. But I guess it doesn't really matter, now does it? Just forget how I feel and move on with life. That is what you're saying to do, right?"
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 am

"God, you do not listen. It's like speaking to a brick wall. I don't care what you do with how you feel. I have to be the grownup here. I have to let go of how I FEEL. Not how you feel. Me. Not you. I swear it goes through one ear and out the other. I have to let go of how I FEEL because that is the best thing for me. Do you not get I could go to jail if we continued this and got caught by the wrong person?" I got that what we did was special and what she gave me was special and I was thankful for it. In more ways than I could admit but I was scared.. scared of being caught... scared of jail. Scared of losing everything just because I had a crush on the girl.. a crush that literally came out of nowhere. Nobody would understand it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:04 am

"I get it," I told him. "I do. You have your wife and your cozy little life and an infatuation with a teenager would ruin everything. I get it. It's fine. We're fine. Everything is fine."
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 am

"It's not fine. Your feelings are hurt and you feel like I believe your a whore. Which I don't. Not even close." I moved my hand to sit on her knee. "I'm sorry.. okay? I'm not great with words and I feel like I'm not getting out exactly what I wanna say without hurting you.. I shouldn't even care if I do.. yet.. I care if I hurt you. I really do."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 am

I closed my eyes, feeling his hand on my knee. His touch practically burnt me through the pajama pants I was wearing. "I should probably go get dressed if we're going to go fishing." And I'm sure it didn't make things any better that I was probably wearing his or the other Mr. Frost's wife's clothes. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to lose his touch, even just for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 am

"You don't have to hurry." I said, pulling my hand back. "We can sit here and enjoy the air? The bird sounds, right? The sun? No need to run and get dressed.. I doubt the others are even done eating breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 am

I sighed, leaning forward and resting on my knees. "What do you expect to happen between us now, Dante?" I asked, using his first name, not calling him Mr. Frost like I had all morning. "Do you expect us to just be friends now? I don't think I can do that. I'm not as grown up as you'd like me to be about this." I always thought I was more of a grown up than my not quite sixteen years, but now that I really took a good hard look at myself, I was sure I wasn't... and I think I really hated that.
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 pm

"I don't know what I expect." I said, my tone a little less hostile then it had been since she used my first name and not my last. "I suppose we could try something in secret but if we get caught I'll go to jail.. and I may look tough.. but I'm not tough enough to last in jail."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm

I smiled softly at him, sure he didn't give himself enough credit. It wasn't like I wanted him to go to jail over me anyway, but I'm sure he could handle more than he thought. "I really don't want you to do anything to jeopardize your life, Dante." I lifted my hand and ran my fingers through the hair at the back of his head before dropping my hand. "Not for anything."
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm

I pulled her closer, giving her a soft kiss. "We'll see what we can do.. but this has to stay between us. Nobody can know. Not even your sister, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm

I took a deep breath. I didn't know how I was going to be able to do that. A and I shared everything. The first times we were with Luke and Jeff we told each other. We told each other everything. I was surprised that I had just gone straight to bed after what happened last night, but I had been pissed with Dante. But he was right... If anyone knew, it wouldn't be good for him. Nodding my head slowly, I let a soft smile dawn on my face. "It will be hard, but I'll do my best."
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 am

"I won't tell my brother. Even if it's hard for me not to tell him stuff too. I won't say a word." I brushed some hair out of her face. "I don't know where or how we go anywhere from here, but, even if I'm scared it's better to try, right? I mean I know I said we should forget it.. I should forget it but you're right.. why forget something this wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am

I smiled softly at him, enjoying him being this close. "Right..." I bit my lip, inhaling softly. "I really have never felt anything like what I'm feeling with you, Dante. Never."
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 am

I smiled, letting my fingers move to her hair, curling in the ends of it. "Me either. And that's saying something since I thought I married the only woman I'd ever feel feelings like this for. But I never even felt this strong to her.. like.. like it was meant to be, you know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 am

I swallowed, loving his closeness, loving the attention he was showing me. "I know exactly how you feel..." I licked my lips, letting my teeth scrape over them. I felt the same way about Luke and me... but what was going on here was different... "It just feels right."
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:04 am

"Yes, it does.. and even though I spent all morning trying to convince myself to stay away.. and even all last night.. here I am.. as close as ever.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 am

I sat down my glass again, turning so I could straddle his lap, wrapping my arms around him over his shoulders. "There's always ways to be closer," I said, wanting to feel his lips on mine.
Back to top Go down

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 am

I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her lips softly, letting it slowly deepen before pulling back. "What if your sister or my brother comes out... how will we explain this?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 am

Sighing softly, I dropped my head. "Maybe I should just go get dressed and we'll go fishing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two to Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two to Tango   Two to Tango Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two to Tango
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: