HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Settling In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:28 pm

"No!" I said setting my juice down. "It's not okay! You twisted my words!" I glared at him. "Don't bring that ice near me, mister!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I put the bowl down and slid closer to her, putting the bowl down and picking up one piece of ice. "Now, tell Dr. Jackson where it hurts." I winked, letting the piece of ice trail over her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 pm

I pushed his hand with the ice away, shivering. "You gave up your chance, doctor! No ice games for you!" I bit my lip gently, swallowing hard. "Keep the ice to yourself! You dirty devil!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:25 pm

I moved my hand holding the ice she hand pushed away, down to her chest, letting it trail down through her cleavage. "Just tell me where it hurts, baby. Dr. Jackson can make it all feel better. All you have to do is tell me where." I let the ice trail down a little farther. "Or, I'll just have to find it myself..." I smirked at her, leaning down to let my lips brush over that one spot of her neck, that spot that always got her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:48 pm

I closed my eyes, letting out a low hiss of air. "Jackson," I whispered, feeling the drops of the ice rolling down my breasts. "I don't think it's really fair for the doctor to use his skills for evil.." I turned my neck some so he could get to it better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:52 pm

I moved my mouth up closer to her ear, whispering heavily. "Not evil." I slid my hand under her shirt and bra, letting the ice slide over the slope of one of her breasts. "I just want to make you feel good. You are my patient, and the patient's needs always come ahead of the doctors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:55 pm

I bit at my lip, turning slightly so my back was more arched toward his hand. "I.. eh.. oh.." I couldn't even muster up a word. I could feel my nipple pebbling against the ice. "Jackson, you.. should.. go to your room... you... eh.. need a timeout." I blew out a heavy breath, letting my head lean back some as I breathed in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I groaned, accidentally dropping the ice into her bra. "Whoops!" I tried not to laugh, pulling back to look into her eyes. "I'll go to my room as long as you come with." I winked at her before leaning in and pressing my lips softly, lingeringly against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:24 pm

I pulled the ice out of my bra with my good hand and pulled his shirt back gently, dropping the ice down his shirt. "No thanks. That's my way of helping you cool off. Finish the rest by yourself." I smirked, laying back some on the couch and wrapping the throw blanket more around me, completely. I stretched my legs out, yawning as I closed my eyes. "I'm going to sleep so you scurry off to the bedroom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:28 pm

"Finish by myself... Ok." I smirked as I shook the ice from my shirt. I didn't mind that it fell on the couch. It was almost gone anyway. Lifting her into my arms, I stood and carried her back to the bedroom with me. "Don't say a word, baby. I'm doing this all by myself!" I kicked the door open and walked into the room, laying her down on the bed, smirking as I tossed the blanket away before slowly undoing her pants. I was ready to do this all by myself. I'd make love to her and just let her lay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm

"Jackson Davis Frost! You twisted what I said! Again!" I kicked my legs free of my jeans and giggled as I pulled my legs away from him. "You are not playing fair! I said finish by yourself! Meaning I wasn't anywhere near you finishing yourself off!" I popped up on the bed, jumping up and down as I did. "Now try and twist my words? I'm going to jump on the bed. You go to the bathroom! Alone!" I giggled as I jumped. I was in my panties but oh well. "I like these drugs.. they help me get the upper hand!" I couldn't even feel any pain in my wrist, thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:45 pm

I laughed, shaking my head. "Nope," I said, climbing up on the bed with her. "I'll finish both of us off by myself." I was jumping on the bed with her, and it was fun. I couldn't remember the last time she and I had had this much fun. "Maybe we could get you some more so you can always be like this," I joked. I wasn't a fan of drugs, but this was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"You can't finish off nothing when I'm jumping! I'll jump till you get sleepy!" I giggled, giving him a kiss as I jumped, well, I tried too anyways. It was more like me kissing his chin. "And we do need more! Maybe some for you too so you'll stop being a grump puss all the time." I jumped fast, stumbling just a bit but catching myself and still jumping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:03 pm

I laughed, shaking my head and pulling her up against me, stopping us both from jumping. "No more jumping, baby." I pulled her shirt up over her head and tossing it aside before pressing my lips to hers. Slowly, I lowered us both down to the bed before pushing her down on to her back and sliding in between her legs. Still kissing her, I slid my hand over her side, slipping down between her legs and starting to rub her clit. Groaning, I pushed my hips up against hers, letting her feel how turned on I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:18 pm

"Jackson," I gasped out loud when my back hit the bed. "You.." I said, trying to stop him but the minute he got a good beat on my clit through my panties I couldn't speak. I used my good hand to slide around his neck, letting my fingers bury just slightly in his shoulder. "Oh, God." I wanted to fight it.. but damn if it didn't feel good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I smirked into our kiss, kissing her even more deeply, letting my tongue play over hers. I needed to be gentle with her, I knew I did, but ever since last night, I needed her more than I ever thought possible. It didn't matter what had happened in the past. All that mattered was she was right here in my arms. I stopped rubbing at her clit over her panties just long enough to pull her panties down before looking down at hr. She was beautiful. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever known, had ever seen. No one compared to her. I slowly started spreading kisses down over her breasts, down over her stomach, lingering there for just a moment. We were having twins. TWINS. I couldn't even begin to explain how much I loved that we were having twins. I moved down lower, spreading her legs just a bit more before letting my tongue slide between her pussy lips, coming to her clit. I took the tiny bud in my mouth and slowly slid my fingers into her, just two, not too quickly, not too far, just far enough to get her g-spot, rubbing at it just enough to really get her going as my tongue worked it's magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:40 pm

I curled my toes hard in the sheets as I lifted my hips slightly to his mouth. I was finding it impossible to speak.. especially when he got going so i remained silent, letting just a few moans slip out here and there. I slid my hand over his head, curling my fingers weakly in his hair. I lifted my hips closer to his mouth. "Jackson," I managed to whisper out as my legs started to tighten and tremble. I was close. I could feel it. It didn't take much for me to get off these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:51 pm

I started sucking on her clit, moving my fingers in and out of her like I would my cock. I could feel her pussy start to clamp around my fingers, and I knew that meant only one thing. She was close. God, she was so close and I hadn't even been down here that long. I started to moan as I sucked more on her clit, willing her to cum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 pm

I let out a soft cry. I had no idea how I came that fast. How my body enjoyed what he was doing so much that I just exploded like that.. but I did. I suppose I could blame the fact that for two days I couldn't get off, and now.. well I was, that or the pregnancy, and the overload of hormones I had going on either way, I was flying high on a cloud of bliss. "Mmm. Jackson." I whispered, licking my lips and using my good hand to brush some hair back off my face as I let out deep and heavy breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 pm

I pulled back, looking up at her and smiling down at her. "Feel good, baby?" I asked, leaning forward to press my lips to mine. I started to undo my belt and pants. I was going to make her cum again. Making love to her was not just for me. I wanted to get off, but I wanted to help her cum again too. I knew the next time she came, it was going to be even more explosive than this time. "I love you, baby," I murmured against her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 pm

I shifted slightly, taking a deep breath. "I love you too." I said softly, using my good hand to help him get his jeans and boxers off. I slid my legs around his waist, teasing my hole against his cock. I could feel it, and remember what it felt like. Part of me.. a small part was scared to let this go anywhere, knowing this would just start a whole other mess of pain for the both of us, but I didn't stop him either. Because another part of me really wanted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I could feel how warm she was, how wet she was. I had just tasted how wet she was. My cock was throbbing to be inside of her, but I didn't want to take this too fast, even though I knew the moment I was inside of her, I wouldn't be able to hold back, but I was going to try. Slowly sliding inside of her, I tried to keep my eyes open, but God, she just felt so good. I groaned, pushing deep into her, sliding my hand behind her to take off her bra. I wanted to feel her entire naked body against mine. I needed to feel her. I pulled her bra from her body and looked down at her gorgeous breasts. Leaning down, I took one into my mouth, letting my tongue swirl over her nipple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm

I gasped when he slid inside me, trying to move my broken wrist so it wasn't uncomfortable to either of us. So I moved it to lay above my head. When he started his work on my nipple I could barely breathe. Making love to him was always exhausting.. but God was it hard to focus this time. I knew it was the drugs, and even though it felt incredible I was focusing on staying awake. "Oh, Jackson." I whispered weakly, meeting his thrusts better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 pm

She was already so tight, from just coming, and maybe from being pregnant. There's more blood in that area because of that, isn't there? I didn't really know right now, nor did I care. All I knew was she felt so fucking amazing. I pushed deeper into her, pulling my mouth from her breast, replacing it with my hand, pressing my lips back to hers, kissing her deeper as my hips unconsciously moving faster and faster inside of her. I couldn't hold back, even if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 am

I let out a small cry as my toes curled and my back arched, but, there it was, I was done. I was soaring higher than before, letting out a long and satisfied moan as I did. "Oh, yes," I whispered, gripping with my good hand at his shoulder. "I love you. I really love you." I said, kissing the side of his neck, whimpering ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   

Back to top Go down

Settling In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next