HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Settling In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 am

That was it. As soon Abigail came, I wasn't far behind. Her pussy muscles gripped at my cock, pulling everything that I had from me. I groaned out her name, "Abigaaaaaaaiiiiillll!" Pulling her closer to me, I collapsed, but turned to my said, bringing her with me. "I love you, Abigail. God, do I love you!" I kissed her forehead once I caught my breath and felt myself slip out of her, not as hard as I was before. "Always and forever, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 am

I tucked my head under his chair, burying my face in his neck as I laid my arm over his chest, hugging him slightly to me. "Always and forever." I whispered lazily as my eyes closed and I got more comfortable against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:04 am

I kissed the top of her head, laying my head back on the pillow but not releasing her from my arms. I was happy. Right here. Nothing else mattered but holding my soul mate in my arms. I loved her more than anything and I always would. That would never change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 am

"Good night, Jackson." I whispered, pulling the covers more over us. I was exhausted from the day and the meds weren't helping none. It was like they took me from a really high high to a really low low. It didn't take long before I was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 am

"Good night, baby," I whispered, feeling her slowly drift off to sleep. I wasn't near as tired, but I wasn't about to leave this spot for the life of me. So, I laid here, content to hold my soul mate in my arms. After a while, I'm sure I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   

Back to top Go down

Settling In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3