HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Done with him.. forever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 am

I walked upstairs with Jackson, not saying a word. He unlocked the door, and I walked inside with him. I didn't say a word before walking past him. I headed to his bedroom. Looking through his drawers. Sure enough one of my panties were in his drawer. I was sure I had left them here. I grabbed those, one of his shirts and headed to the bathroom. I walked inside, shut the door, locking it and getting in to take a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:02 am

Hannah stood from the couch as Abigail blew past and I shut and locked the door. "Everything alright, Jackson? I stayed here with Kyle since you weren't home. He went to bed about a half hour ago. He's fast asleep." I shook my head. "No, Hannah. Everything's not alright. But thank you for taking care of Kyle tonight. I do appreciate it." She walked slowly out of the living area. "Was Abby covered in blood? Is she alright?" I walked into the kitchen to get a beer. "No, she's not alright. But it's not her blood," I told her, popping the lid off the beer and taking a long drink before telling her. "Isabella was shot tonight. She's in critical care at Bellevue." I didn't see harm in telling her. She'd know by tomorrow if she didn't know already. "Abigail showed up as the shooter was leaving. She'll be alright though. Why don't you go home and get some rest." She nodded, walking toward the door. "Call me if you need anything." I nodded, walking to the door to shut it after she leaves. "I will. Thank you, Hannah. Good night." She smiled, stepping out into the hall to leave. "Good night, Jackson." I shut the door and went over to the couch, turning on the television and just sat there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 am

When I was satisfied all the blood was completely off me and my skin was scrubbed raw, I washed off and got out. I got dried off in the bathroom, changing into the panties and shirt and brushed my teeth. One thing of being here for so long. I had left a lot of my things behind. I brushed my hair, tugged it back in a pony tail and walked down the hall. I tossed my clothes in the trash, not saying a word to Jackson on the couch. I'd eat and then curl up in Kyle's room on the floor. I wasn't sleeping with him. I opened the fridge, pulling out stuff to make a sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 am

Standing up, I sighed heavily, walking into the kitchen. "Go sit your ass down, woman! You've had a horrible night. Let me make you something to eat! Go!" I took the stuff from her, staring her down, letting her know I meant business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:10 am

"Stop acting like a God damn caveman! And don't call me woman, ASSHOLE!" I said, hitting his arm as hard as I could muster. I was weak, my legs were shaking under me because of my exhausting day or I would have fought harder. I walked into the living room, sitting down and pulling the throw blanket off the back of the couch. "I'm not watching this.." I mumbled, changing the station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 am

"I didn't get to see the Knicks tonight, thank you very much, put that back!" I put the sandwich stuff away and pulled out the food from earlier to heat it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 am

"Nope." I said, flipping on the lifetime station. "I wanna watch a REAL man love a woman!" I kept my eyes forward, brushing a single tear that had rolled down my cheek away. I wasn't showing how weak I felt right now. Emotionally and physically. Not when he was being a dick. Something he seemed to be good at most days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:17 am

"Well you know what, MISS PERFECT?" I said, slamming the microwave shut. "Not everyone can be PERFECT like your fucking GOOMBA! Things wouldn't be this way if you hadn't started fucking his Noodle Head brains out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:18 am

I flipped around on the couch. "I wouldn't have started doing anything with JEFF, who by the way is the best man I've ever known, had you not fucked some tramp! So fuck off!" I turned back around. "And stop being so God damn loud before you wake Kyle asshole! Go find Carly and fuck her or something! She's having your kid after all!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 am

"Yeah, this all goes back to being MY fault, thank you! When I've done EVERYTHING I could to get you to forgive me, but you started a fucking torrid affair with the Goomba! I had ONE discretion before Carly! ONE! HOW MANY TIMES did you fuck the Limp Noodle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:23 am

"Loooooads because he was SOOOOO good I couldn't stop!" I rolled my eyes. "Hundreds and boy was it wooooorth it! Every God damn time!" I was being petty I know but he was a dick. He choose tonight of all nights to go off on a tirade. "Why don't you just shut up and make my food and be a good little house husband?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 am

"I would be a good little house husband if you'd actually put your vagina away and come back to me where you belong!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 am

My blood boiled. I stood, walking across the room and into the kitchen. I slapped him across the face, going to hit him again. "Fuck you! I put mine away and yet your dick is still sniffing around ain't it!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 am

"I didn't FUCK Carly!" I yelled at her, freezing when I heard my son's voice from the living area. "You fucked Aunt Carly?" I turned my wide eyes to him. "Kyle Frost!" He walked more toward us. "Is her baby my brother? Like your babies are gonna be my brothers, mom?" I turned away from him, running my fingers through my hair, needing to calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:35 am

I stopped myself from hitting him again only because Kyle was in the room. "Nice going, Jackson." I mumbled, walking over and picking Kyle up. "Yes, her baby will be your brother or sister. But don't you worry about that.. that just means you have more babies to love." I kissed his cheek, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch with him. "Would you like to share some food with me? Your pops is making me and the babies some. We'd love if you had some with us." I turned it to Disney. "I'm kinda hungry... why were you and Pops fighting?" I shook my head. "No reason. Don't worry about that." I hugged him tighter. "Here, we'll watch this and then would you mind if me and the babies slept in your big boy bed with you?" He smiled. "I don't mind at all." I kissed his head, hugging him. "Great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:40 am

I poured both her and Kyle some juice before taking the plate out of the microwave and taking it over to them. I sat it down on the coffee table and went back to get their drinks. Setting them down for them as well, I sat back with my beer on my recliner and leaned back, closing my eyes. I just wanted this night to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:45 am

I gave Kyle a pig in a blanket, smiling as he munched on it. I glanced over at Jackson as I took a bite of his casserole before looking at the TV. Me and Kyle ate, clearing the plate and finishing off our juice. We cuddled on the couch before he fell asleep. "Goodnight, Jackson." I said, after I had put the dishes away and picked up Kyle to take him to bed. "Don't bother with breakfast in the morning, at least not for me. Carly might want some.. but not me. I'm leaving as soon as I wake up in the morning. I'll call you with the DNA test results once I get to my car. Night." I turned away from him, walked down the hall and put Kyle in his bed. I slid on it myself, curling myself around him, kissing his head as I covered us both up with the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

I stopped at the door to Kyle's bedroom, looking at her. "You know... You and I are what's meant to be, baby," I said quietly. "Just like you, you're the first thought I have in the morning. You're the last thought I have at night. And there are nights that I can't sleep because all I can do is think of you. We're soul mates, but I guess you forgot what that means." I sighed, leaving Kyle's door and walking down the hall to my bedroom to get ready for bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

I tried to ignore what he said and stay in the bed but it hit me. I sighed, pulling back, covering Kyle up and kissing his head. I shut his door all the way and walked down the hall coming to his room and standing in the doorway. "I didn't forget what that meant but also didn't forget what was just said between us. I'm sick of this. I feel like we do this every time we're near each other and I'm sick of us tearing each other down. I'm sick of not trusting you and I'm sure you don't trust me. It's easier just to be parents to our son.. Kyle.. and these babies if their yours. I know I said I'd marry you if these were your babies but honestly it was wrong for me to make that promise. Tonight again proved how wrong we are for each other. Whether I'm the first thought you have or your the first thought I have we're still wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 pm

I turned to look at her after kicking off my pants. "No, we're not, baby. We're more right for each other than anyone in this world." I walked over to her, taking her hands in mine, pulling them up to our lips. "We have fire, there's no denying that, but we're perfect for each other. Always have, always will be." I kissed her hands, holding them against my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 pm

I closed my eyes, tears building behind my eyes, slowly rolling down my cheeks. "Sometimes fire burns too much.. sometimes it's easier to let go then hold on." I opened my eyes looking at him. "I'm sorry, Jackson. Please let's just go to bed.. and in the morning we'll get my car and read the results. I'm exhausted and I wanna get up early and go see B." I gently pulled my hands away. "Goodnight, Jackson." I moved back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Taking her hand, pulling her back against me, I looked down shaking my head. I didn't sing often. God knows I have the worst voice in the world, but I sang for her. "The taste of love is sweet when hearts like ours meet. I fell for you like a child. Oh, but the fire went wild. I fell in to a burning ring of fire, and I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher. The ring of fire. I fell into a burning ring of fire. I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher. And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire... The ring of fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

I cracked a smile, my eyes filling with new tears. "Jackson.." I said, shaking my head. "You are not allowed to use Johnny Cash to get me to forgive you.." I sighed, leaning my forehead against his chest, taking in a deep breath. "I'm just tired.. can we please go to bed.. please.." I didn't even care if he took me over to his bed. I just wanted to sleep. I was exhausted from the day and I was sick of fighting.. and telling him I was done because as usual he wasn't listening to what I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

I leaned over, picking her up into my arms and carrying her to the bed. "Johnny Cash is a keeper," I whispered,, laying her down in it. "I love you, baby, and that's never changing." I laid down in bed beside her, wrapping my arms around her, keeping her there with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 pm

"I don't hate you.. I didn't mean what I said.." I mumbled, burying my face in his chest, my eyes closing. "I wish I did.. it would be easier." I said, curling up against his side, falling fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done with him.. forever.    

Back to top Go down

Done with him.. forever.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next