Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's my sister!!!!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Where's my sister!!!!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 am

I stood up, knowing it was best I didn't come in here. "I will never stop loving you, Dulce." I headed toward the door, turning back to look at her. "It will not happen." Unlocking the door, I stepped out into the hall. "I will be in the hall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

I sighed, looking at the door. "I'm going to take a nap with my sister, Jeff." That's all i left it too before laying down and curling up with B. "I'll always love you.." I said barely above a whisper knowing he won't hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 am

I shut the door, leaving Carly alone with her sister. She should have some time alone with her until Dante gets back. Everyone deserved their time alone with her. There was no telling how much longer she'd be with us. Dante had faith she'd pull through, and no one would say out loud that they didn't think she would. I would never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's my sister!!!!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2