Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

"Would it be selfish of me to say yes?" I asked, glad we had dropped the subject of marriage. It was making me itchy.. and even more stressed. "That I do need and want you with me tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

I smiled, shaking my head. "No, Caramella. And even if it is, you are allowed to be selfish around me." I leaned closer to her, kissing the side of her mouth. "Let me step in and tell Dante." I took my phone out to text Andre, sending him a quick text, telling him he needed to come down for the rest of the night. I stepped inside the room, noticing they were gone, but the light was on in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 pm

I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes. I wanted to reach for my phone.. to text Jackson.. to tell him I was sorry but I didn't. My pride refused to let me. I heard the door opened and smiled weakly at Jeff. I took his hand, followed him to the elevator, took it down, and left with him in a cab to go back to my place. We'd sleep there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: