Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To look forward to

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm

I slid the bracelet into the the diaper bag that Ms. Grint gave me for Dante. I felt bad for him, but she said we both need to be learning how to take care of a baby, and she'd mark it toward my grade as extra credit if Dante helped me. I looked at Tommy who was already feeding his baby. "It's not so bad," he told me, and I couldn't help but laugh. "Wait until she's got you up at 3 o'clock in the morning and you want to do is sleep," I told him, rocking the baby Ms. Grint had given me in it's car seat. DJ's kicks weren't that bad yet, but there were times in the night when he'd wake me up with a kick to the bladder. And Tammy and I talked enough that I knew how it was going to be when DJ was actually born. Tommy laughed as the baby cooed, signalling that she was finished eating. He stopped feeding it and laid her down in her car seat as the bell rang. I was so ready to go home. Grabbing my stuff and throwing the diaper bag over my shoulder, I picked up the car seat and rested it on my hip. "Good luck, Tommy," I told him as he was buckling the baby in and I walked out into the hall, walking toward mine and Dante's locker.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm

"Is that the fake baby?" I asked, coming up behind Bianca and wrapping my arms around her, giving her head a kiss. I let my hands run over her stomach and smiled when I felt my son move. "Is the fake baby a boy or girl?" I asked, looking down at the carseat on the floor. "Does a boy really got a penis? A girl a pussy?" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 pm

I smirked up at him. "You can find out when you have to change the diaper." I reached into the diaper bag, pulling out his bracelet. "Will you help me take care of it? I get extra credit if you do?" I held up the bracelet to him, batting my eyelashes up at him, pleading only slightly with him for him to help me.
Back to top Go down

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

"Really? What do I get out of helping you?" I said with a smirk, letting my hand trail up her arm. "I mean at least with this baby I got to cum the best I ever have.. but this fake one.. what do I get from it?" I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 pm

I stepped closer to him, the blush in my cheeks brightening. "You can have whatever you want, babe." I let my hand rub up over his cock briefly before sliding my hand up his chest and grabbing his shirt. "Anything you want."
Back to top Go down

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hey, no teasing in the school hallway, naughty girl." I said, kissing her deeply, letting my arms link more around her waist. I pulled back slowly, kissing her forehead and smiling down at her. "Of course I'll help you. Free of charge." I pulled my hand back and held my wrist out. "Hurry and put it on before I change my mind." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:29 pm

I blushed up at him, but wrapped the bracelet around his wrist and clipped it shut, folding the excess over. Smiling up at him, I stretched up, pressing my lips softly to his. "Thank you, babe." I leaned over, picking up the car seat and propped it on my hip. "And I'll let you change the first diaper and you can find out if we got a girl or a boy. Maybe you can even be the first to feed him or her?" I giggled slightly, reaching into the bag and pulling out the bottle with the magnet on the end. "The baby knows when you're feeding it and when it needs to be changed. And the diapers have sensors on it too, so you can just put the dirty diaper back on."
Back to top Go down

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm

"Wonderful!" I said, kissing the bridge of her nose. I took the bag from her, putting it over my shoulder before taking the carseat. "Between that belly of yours and this you'll tip over." I laughed, taking her hand and heading down the hall, out the doors and to our car to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Re: To look forward to   To look forward to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To look forward to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: