Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a night out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

a night out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 am

I smirked at him, letting my hands rub down his arms. "Alright, buddy! But I want more dancing after we're done stuffing our faces!" He nodded his head, taking my by my hand and leading me to the table. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 am

"Pizzzza's here. Wanna eat?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 am

"Yes!" I said bouncing on my feet. "Please!" He laughed, taking my hand, kissing the top of it before we walked over to the table. "Thank you." I kissed him softly. "No, thank you." I giggled before sitting. He pushed my chair in before sitting down next to me. "Have fun, guys?" I asked, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 am

"Always!" I said, as Jackson started dishing out the pizza. "Dancing is like one of my all-time favorite things to do. I took some classes back in high school, but," I shrugged my shoulders, "that was a long time ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 am

"Oh, come on, babe! It wasn't that long ago," I said, placing a slice on Dante's plate and sitting back. "You're better now than you were back then." She hit my arm, shaking her head, saying I was biased and we laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

I leaned back, stuffed beyond belief. I was sure I couldn't eat another bite. I had drank all of my drink too so I was sailing high on sugar and carbs. But it mostly made me sleepy. I leaned my head on Dante's shoulder, yawning. "Ignore me," I said softly. "Just need to catch my second wind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 am

I leaned my head back to look at her some. Her eyes were closed. I had already tossed back my third beer and my fourth piece of pizza so I was high as a kite and full of energy but if she needed to go home I'd take her home and shower to put myself to sleep. "Do you want me to take you home, Abs?" She shook her head. "No, I'm okay. I don't wanna take you from your fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am

"You know what, I'm bushed. Why don't I give you a ride, Abs," I said, hiccuping and then laughing. "Who am I kidding? I can't drive. Why don't I share a cab with you and we'll go home and get some well deserved sleep." I looked over at Dante, laughing. "Call me a pussy, but I'm ready to conk out. Besides, I think the baby sitter needs a reprieve, and," I looked at Bianca who was out on the dance floor, beer in hand, dancing all by herself, "doesn't look like Bianca's gonna be ready to go home for a while."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 am

I lost track. I didn't know if this was my third or fourth beer, but I really didn't care. We were supposed to be having fun, right. And I was having fun. A new song started to play and I swear my eyes got as big as quarters as I jumped up from the table, telling everyone I was dancing, and I didn't care if I was out there dancing alone. I had been Ariel when I was a junior in high school. It was probably one of the best plays I'd ever been in. I remembered all the steps, and even if I was drunk, I was going to be out there turning it loose!

"Tonight I gotta cut loose, footloose. Kick off your Sunday shoes. Please, Louise pull me off a my knees. Jack, get back c'mon before we crack. Lose your blues. Everybody cut footloose. And you're playing so cool, obeying every rule. Dig a way down in your heart, you're burning, yearning for sooomeone! Somebody to tell you that life ain't passing you by. I'm trying to tell you, it will if you don't even try. You can fly if you'd only cut loose, footloose. Kick off your Sunday shoes. Oowhee, Marie shake it, shake it for me. Whoa, Milo c'mon, c'mon let's go. Lose your blues. Everybody cut footloose!"

Everybody Cut Footloose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 am

"No.." Abby cut me off. "Seriously, honey, stay. Have fun." I sighed, glancing at the dance floor and back at Abby. "I love you. So much. Thank you, hun!" She smiled. "Thank you Jackson!" I stood, leaning down and giving Abby a kiss. "I love you." I turned and walked out to Bianca. I started dancing around her. "Jackson's taking Abby home and I'm going to stay with you. Can't sleep like this. That okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 am

"I love you." I said smiling, watching as he disappeared. I stood up, tugging my jacket on. "Seriously Jackson... I really appreciate this." I gave him a smile. "Now do you need me to hold you so you don't fall over?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a night out   a night out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a night out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2