Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some news.. just for you!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:12 pm

"I wanna say yes, because you know me, I never give up for anything," I said before he tugged his daughter back toward him, telling her she can ask a question. She jumped up and down before jumping back on his lap again. "Since I'm your daughter and I'm your guys' number one fan ever, can I come to practices and can I have season tickets and can I sit on the field with you guys?" I laughed out loud, throwing my head back. Looking back down at her, I shook my head. "You really are ZhiZhi's daughter, aren't you? I knew a time when she wouldn't stop talking for the life of her." She arched her brow at me. "Who's Zhee Zhee?" She asked and I laughed shortly. "ZhiZhi is what I call your mother, a nickname she had back in high school." ZhiZhi seemed a whole lot more quiet since high school. And here I thought it was because she had grown up. Now, I was guessing because she didn't want to talk too much about... "You're name is Tammy, right? Tamara?" She bounced up and down on Dante's lap. "Yep. Tamara Bella Romano." ZhiZhi had named her after his mother, but she couldn't have told him about her within the last ten years? Her eyes widened and she turned to Dante, gasping loudly. "Is my name really Tamara Bella Castellano?" she asked as though it was the greatest thing in the world. I looked back over into the kitchen at Abigail and ZhiZhi. Both Dante and Abigail seemed to have forgiven ZhiZhi for what she'd done, but I don't know how I would ever be able to forgive someone if they'd kept my child from me. But then I looked at Abigail and shook my head. No. I could forgive her for anything. I knew I always would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am

"I don't want to talk about me.. we're talking about you.. i mean last I saw of you.. you were sobbing because Dante left you.. you still look pretty sad.. but things look better?" Maybe she was sad because Tammy didn't really like her much.. she made that obvious. "Is it because of Tammy? Are you and Dante back together?" Yes I was drawing the conversation off me because I didn't want to talk about Jackson anymore. Or me.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 am

I sighed, drawing imaginary circles on the table with my finger, my eyes following those circles. "We're getting married," I told her again, in case she missed it the first time. Maybe I didn't seem as excited about it as I should be. I wasn't, because it wasn't real. I smiled as brightly as I could up at my cousin, my sister. "Everything's great."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 am

"Yep, that's your name now and since your my princess, you can have all of that and more, okay?" She smiled brightly. "I can't wait to see the boys in actioooon uppppp cloooooose!" She sang the last part out. "Guess what?" She looked back at me. "What?" I smiled. "You got a cousin, his name is Kyle, and he loves football as much as you. I bet you'll be the best of friends." I looked back at Jackson. "Don't you think so? I mean he's younger but.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 am

I nodded my head. "That's right. My son Kyle is eight years old and he loves football. Maybe sometime your pops and me can take you and Kyle down to Central Park and we can all play some touch football." She reached out and slugged my shoulder. "Touch football is for pussies!" I choked back on a laugh, nodding. "Well," I said, looking up at Dante. "Kyle should be home any time. He's been with his grandparents for a while, but he's coming home this after noon. You can meet him too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 am

"Wait, what? Married as in married-married?" I went back to think about what she said and my eyes widen and I smiled brightly. "That's great, B!" I stood up, hugging her tightly. "I'm so happy for you!" I said pulling back. "I can't believe you're getting married! That's wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 am

I smiled as brightly as I could, the tears falling from my eyes. "It's wonderful," I repeated her word, hoping she couldn't tell that I wasn't happy and that things weren't miserable between Dante and me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 am

"Welllllllllllllllllll, don't you got a tongue on you!" I said laughing. "Just don't talk that way in front of your mom.." She scoffed. "You mean Isabella?" I sighed. "Can you try and be nice, seriously? Didn't we just discuss this yesterday?" She sighed. "Fine, I'm trying.. but I don't like her." I rubbed her arms, giving her a hug. "You will someday. It'll be against your control." She wiggled out of my arms. "Can I see Kyle's room? Do you think he'd mind?" She asked Jackson, ignoring what I had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:11 am

I laughed, shaking my head. "First door on your right," I yelled off after her as she was already heading down the hall. Turning back to Dante, I took a deep breath. "I was going to ask if you were sure she's yours, but the mouth on her and she really does look like you, man!" I laughed. "But how could you forgive ZhiZhi for this? I mean, have you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 am

I frowned heavily. "If it's so wonderful why do you look like someone killed your dog?" I asked, sitting back down and watching her face. "Are you okay? Seriously.. because you don't seem okay."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 am

I nodded softly. "I uh..." I looked over at Dante over on the couch with Jackie before looking back at A, wiping away a rebel tear. "Things are just... a little difficult right now, A. He asked me to marry him, but there are a lot of things we are working on." I smiled, catching another tear. "We're ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:10 am

"I have.." I said, shrugging. "I don't know exactly how I forgave her.. it just sorta happened. I couldn't imagine my life without her.. and bam, forgave her." I hated lying but part of me wondered if I was.. maybe part of me did forgive her.. maybe that's why I did this stupid make up shit.. to give myself some of her without having to completely give myself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I nodded my head, looking back at Abigail. "Yeah. I don't know how I could ever not forgive Abigail for anything. She's the love of my life, you know? She's my reason for being." I looked back at Dante. "I know it sounds like pussy shit, but it's the truth. She's my everything. I'm nothing without her. And one day she'll realize it too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 pm

"Not pussy shit... just how it is, you know?" I shrugged, hearing a knock at the door. Whoever it was didn't even give Jackson a chance to get up before the door was open. "Pooooooooooooooooops!" Kyle yelled, dropping his bag at the door and running over to his pops. He climbed up on his lap, giving him a hug."Grandpops took me to the cannnnndy store!!" He turned saw me and smiled brightly. "Unclllllle Dante!" He said, jumping in my arms and hugging me. "Well, hey there buddy." I said, looking over my shoulder at Pops. "Heya, pops." I said, letting Kyle down when he saw Abigail and Bianca. "AUNTIE BBBBBB!! MOMMYYYY!" He yelled, running toward them. "Well, isn't he hyped up." I said laughing. I thought it was cute that even though Abby wasn't his real mommy he saw her as such. "My baby!" Abby said, as he climbed up in her lap for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm

"Careful there, buddy!" Jackie said after Kyle had finally made his rounds around the room, ending up on A's lap. He looked up at his pops as he came into the room, crouching down beside A. "What, Pops?" he asked, wondering how he'd gotten into trouble so quickly. "Remember when I told you that we have to be careful with Momma and Auntie Carly for a while?" Jackson asked, placing his hand on A's stomach. "Well, we have to be a little more careful with Momma. She's having two babies." Kyle looked back at his momma. "I'm having two more brothers??" I smiled, looking up at Dante, but my smile almost immediately faded as our eyes met. Tammy came running into the room. "Is this Kyle?" Kyle climbed down off of A's lap, looking the girl over. "Who's the chick?" Kyle asked as Jackson Sr. walked into the room, his cane leading the way as usual. "That kid is always ten miles ahead of me." Kyle stood, walking over to his pops, wrapping his arms around him. "Hey, Pops. How was your drive?" Jackson Sr. nodded as Jackson stood back. "It was good. Entertaining as usual. Hey, son," He greeted Dante and then spotted Tammy before looking around. "Who is the little girl?" Tammy crossed her arms over her chest, huffing. "I'm not little!" I stood up, placing my hand on A's. "Excuse me for a moment." I needed a breather. Walking past Dante, I kept my gaze averted from his looked briefly up at Jackson Sr. Smiling, I nodded at him, "Bianca Parisi?" He asked when I was almost halfway down the hall towards the stairs. "Yeah," I heard Jackson answer his pops' question as I headed down the stairs. I needed a breath of fresh air. I started to feel claustrophobic in there and just needed to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:34 pm

"Kyle, this is Tamara, she's your cousin. So she's not just some chick. And she loves football you wanna go show her some of the stuff you got in your room?" Kyle hopped down, telling Tammy the rules to his room as they went. I tried to look off to where B went but she was gone. I stood, giving Pops a hug. "It's nice seeing you, Jackie." I said with a smile, before looking at Jackson and then Dante. "Are you going to go see what's wrong with her or should I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 pm

"Pops, baby girl," Pops corrected Abby like always. "Pops." I laughed shortly, but stopped when she asked if Dante was going to go after her. I looked over at Dante and back at Abigail. "Maybe she just needs a breather." I really didn't know, but something seemed off between Dante and ZhiZhi, but I couldn't pin point exactly what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:49 pm

I stood, patting Pops arm. "He's right. She needs a breather.. so let's be nice and give it to her. If she stays away too long I'll go check on her. So, Pops, it's been awhile.. I guess I should explain who Tammy is, huh? Well, she's my daughter.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Pops arched his eyebrow at Dante and then looked at the rest of us. "Since when?.." His eyes widened. "Is that why Bianca's upset?" Wow, and Pops thought the opposite that I had. He thought Dante had a kid without telling ZhiZhi. Not my truth to tell. I walked over, wrapping my arm around Abby, whispering softly, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:02 pm

"Sorry, pops." I said, smiling. "I'm okay.. hurting a little." I gave Jackson as smile. "Don't worry.." I decided I didn't want to rehash what I already knew. "Go ahead and chat boys I'm going to go check on the kids and take my pain medication.." I walked out of the kitchen and headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm

I watched Abby leave before turning back to Jackson and Pops. "Bianca's her mom.. so if anyone should be upset it should be me.. yes she kept her from me.. for selfish reasons. Mostly because she wanted to be the big star.. and wanted to be rich and all that jazz and didn't include me in the decision making.. she was pregnant when she left.. I don't know what to say.. we're okay.. I forgave her.. but..." I sighed. "I guess there is still that awkwardness you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:14 pm

I could tell Pops was at a loss for words. I was still confused myself. I mean, he said he'd forgiven her, but ... I guess it was that awkwardness. I didn't know what to say or do. Neither did Pops. "Well, uh, I don't know what to say, son. This sounds like cause for celebrations. Lots of time to catch up on." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand and looked over at me. "And what happened with Abigail? What's wrong with her arm?" I took a deep breath. "She took a pretty bad fall, but her and the twins are just fine." His eyes widened. "Well, this is cause for celebration. Not only do I find out I have a new surrogate granddaughter," he said, clapping Dante on the back, "But I'm going to have twin grandbabies as well! We should go out!" I looked over at Dante, wondering if he really wanted to. I didn't know if Abigail would be up for it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 pm

I think that was the best damn idea all damn day. "You know what, Pops?" I said, patting his shoulder. "I think we should all go to the strip club! Naked girls, food, beer... yep that sounds like a good way to celebrate and let loose! I need it!" I laughed. "I know Jackson needs it.. that is if you can handle hanging with us youngins?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Pops laughed heartily. "Boy, when was the last time I ever let you boys pass me up? I can keep up. When would you like to head out?" I called down the hall, "Baby?" I couldn't leave unless I knew she would be alright. Kyle could help her out, but I needed to know she would be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:48 pm

"I need to tell, Bianca. Pops you wont mind waiting here for me will ya?" I asked Pops just to make sure it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news.. just for you!   Some news.. just for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some news.. just for you!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: