Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Count my vulgarities...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Count my vulgarities... Empty
PostSubject: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

I finally got the door opened and fell flat on my face. "Well, fuck that, bitch!" I laughed, reaching for the door handle. I missed it the first time... and the second... third... Wow, fucking lost count. Each time I'd miss, my keys would clank against the door. "Shhhhut the fuck!" I laughed, finally grabbing the handle to pull me up. I held onto the door as I pulled my keys from the door and hit the door frame as I tripped backward. Laughing some more, I shook my head. "Well, fuck me!" I reached out for the door again, but missed it. It ended up flying against the wall and I winced before letting a snicker escape from my mouth. "Well, fuck!" I reached forward, grabbing the side of the door and pushing it around to shut it. "Whoooo! Touch down for Superman!" I did my victory dance, only ending up in spinning around and landing right down on my ass. "Oh, Goddamn! I need a beer!" I laughed my ass off, turning and crawling toward the kitchen. "'That's how he always got home.' Love that fuckin movie." I reached up, grabbing the fridge door and pulling myself to stand, but the door opened on my way up, slamming me in the face. "FUcking hell!" I grabbed my nose, blinking through the tears. "Damn!" I reached into the fridge and pulled out a beer, holding it against my nose, wincing at the pain. "Jesus Christ!" That wasn't going to do any good. I popped the lid and managed to find my ass at the table. The fridge was still wide open, but ... I don't think I care. Taking a long drink of my beer, I sighed contently before wincing again at the pain in my nose. "Fuck me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 pm

I was half asleep when I heard noise from the living room. I knew I should've slept anywhere but here but I didn't have the heart to force Kyle to sleep anywhere but his bed so I stayed and now here I was... I turned, pushing the covers back and sitting up. I slid my feet in my slippers and grabbed my robe, pulling it on and tying it shut around my waist to cover up my nightgown.. in case.. I walked down the hall, peeking slowly from around the corner, seeing a light shining from the kitchen. I walked more into the living room and sighed heavily my shoulders slumping slightly when I saw Jackson. "You aren't making enough noise," I said sarcastically, "you haven't woke up Kyle yet.." I noticed his face and rushed to his side.

"Jackson your damn nose is bleeding!" I could tell this close up he was drunker then a skunk. I grabbed the towel off the rack and put it against his nose. "I can't believe you went and watched naked women.. as if that wasn't enough to punish me you gotta go and hurt yourself.." I said, using my good hand to hold the cloth against his nose. I took his beer. "I think you've had enough of this, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:57 pm

I shook my head, noticing the blood on the cloth she was holding now from my nose. "Is that my blood?" I asked her, not even noticing she took the beer from me. "Blood. My blood." I laughed. "Superman doesn't bleed." I leaned back in the chair. "Clark Kent rarely bleeds, but he had a bloody nose in II." I nodded my head, feeling dizzy and nauseated. Narrowing my eyes in on her, I wince from the pain at my nose. "Superman doesn't get drunk either." My eyes widened. "Fuck! Do you think it's possible I'm NOT Superman?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 pm

I sighed. "No you're super Jackass. Not Superman." I mumbled under my breath before dumping his drink down the drain. I turned back to him. "Let's get you cleaned up, Superman. You got your none existent blood everywhere.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:10 pm

I stood with her, trying to focus on the now closed fridge. "I didn't hurt the fridge, did I?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. I couldn't see very well in the dark, and everything was kinda blury. "Superman really isn't supposed to get drunk. Must have been laced with Red Kryptonite, I'm telling you." I told her, letting my finger plop over her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 pm

"Yes, that's exactly it, Superman." I said, helping him down the hall. "I bet one of the naked bitches slipped it in your drink. Serves your ass right I hope she took away your penis too.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Gasping loudly, I stopped walking with her, quickly pulling at my belt. I had to see. I had to make sure none of those bitches took my cock while they were at it. "No! No! I can't... I need my... Fucking hell! I can't get these motherfucking pants off!" Looking up at her, my eyes pleading with her. "Baby, help me! I can't get my pants off! I gotta see! I gotta make sure it's still there! Superman ain't nothing without his supercock!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:24 pm

"Good lord.. I was kidding!" I reached for his jeans. "Fine.. but I swear to God, keep that supercock away from me." I undid his jeans, tugged them down and let them fall at his ankles. I stepped back, still holding him up but back some. "Okay, there just open your boxers and look down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 pm

I pulled down my boxers, letting them fall to my feet, unable to look myself. "I can't, baby. I can't look." Taking a deep breath. "Can you... touch it? Hold it, show me that it's there? I gotta know! I gotta feel your hand to know it's there, baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 pm

"I am not touching your God damn penis!" I sighed. "Can you pull your pants up before you wake up Kyle and he sees his father's private parts!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 pm

"You mean, it is still there?" I look down at my cock, letting go of a heavy sigh. Looking back up at her, I tried to steady my breathing. "I really would feel better if you played doctor and made sure it was still in working order, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I sighed heavily. "Fine." I used my good hand to stroke his cock before pulling away. "Okay, now, pull your pants up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Frowns over at her. "Does it feel like it's in working order? I feel all fucked up, baby. You've gotta help me. I don't know what to do. You're the only one who really knows how to help me. Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 pm

"No!" I said, bending down, tugging his boxers up and onto his hips. I bent over to get his pants and got dizzy from moving so fast so sat there for a second to breathe. "After the way you acted before you left I don't wanna help you. Go ask one of the whores who shook their boobies in your face!" I said, starting to pull his jeans up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 pm

I turned down to look at her. "After how I act--?" I fell backward, trying to look at her better, pulling her back with me as I fell onto my back. I looked down at her, groaning loudly. "Holy fucking Red K-bombs, Abby!" I pulled her up closer to me, careful of her broken arm. "Are you ok, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I sighed, my forehead resting on his chest. "I'm fine... I just wanna go to bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:46 pm

"Abigail?" I took a deep breath, staring up at the ceiling. "You know you're my Lois Lane, right? I am Superman. I am Clark Kent, and you're my Lois Lane. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

I felt tears bubble up in my eyes. "I know I am... but I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't wanna talk.. I don't wanna do this can we just go to sleep? Im exhausted and I have a busy day tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 pm

"If that day involves finding somewhere else to live," I shook my head, "I'm not going to sleep. If I don't go to sleep, the longer it will be before that actually happens." I didn't feel near as drunk as I was when I walked in the door. Sitting up, I helped her sit. "But you can sleep. You need your rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

I brushed a tear away, sitting next to him. "Jackson, you really hurt my feelings before you left, again. And I'm sure I hurt yours. All we do is hurt each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 pm

"Only proves one thing," I told her, pushing myself up off my ass, turning over and reaching down to help her up. Once she was up and looking right into my eyes, I nodded. "And it's not what you're thinking." I took her hand and lead her back toward the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 pm

I brushed another tear away as I followed him, hoping her doesn't fall cause I didn't want to fall on my ass. "Then what does it prove exactly? Since it's not what I believe.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am

I pulled her into the room with me, and shut the door behind us, standing right up next to her, looking down into her eyes. "It only means that we love each other. More than anything. Can't really hurt someone unless you really love them." I turned and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 am

I stood staring at the door forever before walking over to the bed. I undid my robe, tossed it aside and slid my feet out of the slippers. I crawled into the bed, pulled the covers over me and buried my head in the pillow. He didn't know anything. Because people didn't hurt each other if they loved each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 am

I took a quick shower, not wanting to go to bed, but not wanting to deal with this shit ass day any longer. Turning off the water, I reached out and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around myself and walking back out into the bedroom. I pulled out some boxers and tossed them on the foot of the bed while I dried off. Once I was dry, I tossed my towel on the chair by the door and pulled my boxers on. I laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I hated where we were, but I knew somehow we'd be back where we should be. We had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count my vulgarities...   Count my vulgarities... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count my vulgarities...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: