Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say goodbye to bachelorhood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 am

"Ladies," I said loudly as they walked inside. "So glad to see your beautiful faces." I walked over as the guard brought them in. I gave Carli a hug first, kissing her cheek. "Chairs, chairs! Please!" I turned to Abby next, giving her a hug. "Nice to see you. All of you ladies." I turned to Bianca. "Welcome to the family, beautiful." I hugged her tight before turning to Tammy. I kissed her, and not a soft sweet one either. "I missed you, my wife." She slapped me as hard as she could. "I'm not your wife you terrible bastard!" She walked away from me and walked to Jackie to hug him. I grabbed Bianca and Abby's arms before they could do the same. "Now why can't we have a peaceful dinner. Boys, can't we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:32 am

I did a silent hoorah! when mom slapped the taste out Tony's mouth, but felt my heart race when he grabbed onto Bianca. "We can have a nice dinner. No reason not too." I said as chairs started being put down. "Can Bianca sit with me?" Tony shook his head. "No I want the beautiful ladies in chairs next to me. Come ladies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 am

"I'm going to step on your foot, Tony. You're hurting my wrist." I yanked some. "Abby, Bianca, behave, it's just dinner." I didn't like being told to behave like I was a child. "Let go. I can behave next to my husband!" He smiled. "No, please, join me at the table. I'm sure your husband won't mind, I can always pass him the new white stuff I got and he'll be content." I stiffened and walked forward, with out saying a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 am

I held Tammy tightly to me, looking over at Carlina Samms as if to say I was sorry for this, but nothing I could do or say could make this better. She walked over, sitting down beside Jackson and Dante, giving them both hugs. "It's alright, boys. He won't hurt them." She unfortunately didn't know the bastard like the rest of us did. Abigail and Carly were just getting to know the dick, but the rest of us were fully aware of the Representative's true nature. He may be a public figure, high up in the House cabinet, but he was nothing but a dirty scoundrel. I pulled a chair out for Tammy to sit in, kissing her neck softly. "We'll get through this, baby," I whispered softly to her, taking my seat but keeping my arm protectively over her shoulders. Yes, I was showing him that Tammy was mine, even if it was silently. I kept my eyes close on Abigail and Bianca though, even if Dante and Jackson were doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:44 am

I heard him mention the smooth powder and I felt my veins run cold. Fortunately enough, Pops and Auntie Tammy weren't paying close enough attention to what he was saying. I was sure Dante had missed it as well. Bianca hadn't though. She had heard it, her eyes connecting with mine as I pleaded with her not to say anything, silently, but pleading. I knew she wouldn't say anything now, but I really didn't want my brother knowing how low I had gone. Not that she knew the specifics, but if she had any idea what powder was, she'd know I got it from him, and that meant far more than just a simple drug deal. I looked back at Abigail. My heart felt like a vice grip was holding onto it. I could barely breathe. "Come on, Castellano. Just let them sit by us. You got your wish. They're here. Let them go."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:47 am

I wasn't going to say anything about what I was sure I just heard Antonino say. I was sure I hadn't heard him wrong, but I couldn't deal with my sister's husband's drug problem, something I had known nothing about up until twenty seconds ago. I looked back over to Dante, my eyes pleading with him. I knew Antonino was a bad man. I knew just how rotten he could be, and even though I wanted to be strong, I needed Dante right now. I needed his arms wrapped around me. I knew Antonino wouldn't do anything in public, but that didn't ease my fear any. Only being in Dante's arms would do that.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:50 am

"I said no. Now let's all sit, please." I sat down, the ladies sitting on either side. Abby was closer to Jackie and Tammy, while Bianca was next to Jackson. Everyone sat and the waitress came to take our orders. When everyone ordered I looked around the table. "I was wondering, am I invited to the wedding?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:51 am

I had ordered a salad, only because if I didn't, he'd bitch and he was giving me a headache. I looked over at Jackson, sighing before placing my hands gently in my lap. I didn't say anything because I felt like I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:55 am

"Of course not!" Mom snapped at Tony. "You are not allowed anywhere near it!" She moved closer to Pops, like she was taking his strength. "Tammy," Tony warned. Trying to scare her to be submissive. Even with all of us here! Like she had done so many times before! He disgusted me! "Don't you speak to her like that. She's right. You're not coming." I said, looking at Bianca, trying to reassure her with my eyes. "Now this fake ass dinner is bullshit so I'm going home and taking Bianca and the others with me." Tony stood as I did, shoving me down. "Sit, and enjoy a fucking dinner. Or I can ask my guards outside to come in." I sat there, staring at him. "I can't wait till you fucking die you son of a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 am

I bit into my lip hard when Antonino shoved Dante back into his seat. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I hated this bastard treating my husband-to-be like this. "Stop it! I cried out, but silently enough so that we didn't cause a scene more than we already were. "Please, Antonino, we will have dinner. Just sit down and eat." I wasn't about to agree that he could come to the wedding. "No one's invited to the wedding," I told him. "It's a private ceremony. We're not inviting anyone." Everyone who was already coming knew they were coming, so I didn't mind saying that. How did he even know we were getting married? He had to have known before we planned to go dress shopping today. "Seriously, we weren't even telling anyone." I was trying to keep things calm and at the same time, deter Antonino from the wedding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 am

I looked over at Bianca. Just like Dante, she seemed to have really defined diplomatic skills. I knew she was trying to keep things under control. Not that anyone could though. This was a train derailment, and any moment there was going to be casualties. I knew Castellano was going to see through her lies though. He always did. He could see through any bluff. That's why no one liked to play cards with him, but that was neither here nor there. I pulled Tammy toward me. "We will get through this," I promised her. "Castellano," I spoke so everyone else could hear me and not just Tammy this time. "This is Dante's day. Their wedding. For once in his life, can you just let him live it?" I felt an urge to offer him something, anything, just to get him to back off... and I knew he could sense it to, but I said no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 am

I looked across the table at Abigail, barely mouthing "I'm sorry." I wanted to hold her. I wanted to pull Pops gun from behind his jacket and shoot the motherfucker in the head. But, I knew if I did, I wouldn't be going home with Abigail. They'd be sending me to prison. I could claim self defense, but even I knew that wouldn't stick. It was almost like killing the president. I couldn't do it. "Just let them get married in peace. Hell, I don't even know where they're getting married." Truth be told, I didn't. Dante told me Bianca wanted to get married on the beach, but where I didn't know, so I wasn't lying to the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 pm

"Oh, you two might wanna reconsider." I stood, tossing money down. "I'm going to leave, but my entertainment for the party here is coming up.. I really wish you would've reconsidered. But it's your choice." I smiled, grabbing my jacket. "I'll see you two at the wedding... invite or not." I walked out, called my men to do their thing and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:35 pm

I stood quickly, hugging Bianca to me and kissing her head. "I'm so sorry, babe. I'm so sorry... I hate that miserable man.. I hate him.." I closed my eyes, burying my face in her hair. "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm

I hugged Jackson tightly when he grabbed onto me and buried my face in his chest. I heard a strange sound and turned to the windows, staring when a van screeched to a halt, the doors opened and guns came out. "Gun! GUN!" I screamed, just as the windows of the place busted and gun shots rang through the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 pm

"I'm really sorry for him, Carli." I said, shaking my head. "He ruins everything. I'm sorry." I brushed at a tear and turned to Jackie, hugging him. I'd never get rid of him. Ever. I'd always be stuck with that man. Till the day I died. I heard Abby's frantic voice and turned when I heard her. "Oh, no!" I said, trying to move to my son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 pm

My eyes brightened, my hold tightening on Abigail. I knew we should have bolted for the door as soon as Castellano left, but I had to make sure that Abigail was alright first. And going for the front door would have been a mistake. "Everyone down!" I heard Pops yell to the whole place, louder than even the music and televisions. I pulled Abigail down with me, making sure to cushion her fall, careful with the baby. "Are you ok, baby?" I made sure she wasn't hurt, keeping her close to me. I had to pray that nothing was wrong with her. "We've gotta get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm

"Everyone down!" I dove for Tammy, even as she was moving away from me for Dante, but I pulled her down. I knew my boys would protect themselves and their wives. I had to protect my wife. The gunshots had died down, but people were still screaming. I kissed the side of Tammy's head, keeping her close to me. "You alright, baby?" I looked around, making sure everyone else was alright. Then I noticed it, the blood on Dante and Bianca... Jesus, God, no! "Dante!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:36 pm

I screamed as Danted pulled me down behind an end booth. I felt lightheaded, but I stayed focused. "Dante!" I heard Pops yell and I looked at Dante. He seemed to be alright, but he had blood all over him. My eyes widened when I had blood all over me. I couldn't even feel anything. I was numb. I didn't even feel like I got shot. But then I realized it wasn't our blood at all. Mama was passed out on the ground beside us, blood drizzling into a pool around her. I screamed out loud. "Mama!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:59 pm

"I'm okay.." I reassured Jackie. When I heard his voice, my eyes snapped to Dante. "My baby!" I scrambled to my feet but stopped when I seen it was Carli. Dante was fine, and even saying it. "Oh, no.." I bent down, grabbing napkins and pressing it against her chest. "Someone call 911!" I heard a man say he did before coming down to help us. "Boys take the girls out of here, go to the car.. wait for us..." They shouldn't have to see their mom like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

I just sat there, shaking uncontrollably. "I'm okay.. I'm okay.." I blurted out, tears blurring my eyes when I was stood up and seen mom. "Noo... please.. I can help.. please.." I felt Jackson pulling at me when Tammy insisted we leave. "No.. I can help.. no.. no.." I was shaking so hard I couldn't breathe. "Jackson, nooooo.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"I'm okay." I said, trying to help her stand. "Are you.. the baby.." I heard her cry and turned to Carli. "Oh, God.." I held her against me, and started pulling her away when mom insisted. "Come on.. you shouldn't see this.. come on.. we'll go outside and wait for the paramedics in the car.. come on." I dragged harder, without trying to hurt her. This was all my father, my fake father and I'd make him pay for it. I could feel the blood soaking our clothes and felt sick. It took me back to when I killed Santo. "Come on." I said, getting her out the door, and hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 pm

I couldn't even think let alone breathe. I could remember just a few short months ago that ... as much as I had tried to forget that, seeing my mama's blood all over my and Dante's clothes, all I could think about was what happened the day ... Dante managed to get me out into the car, and it was only then that I started to loose it. "Oh, Dante! My mama... I... She's... Dante!" I cried into his shoulder, not holding the tears back any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"Baby, no. We've gotta..." But seriously, if it was my momma here bleeding to death, I'd want to stay and help too, but even I knew there was nothing we could do. "There's nothing you or I can do, baby. Come on, let's go find Dante and B." I kissed the side of her head, helping her to her feet. "Come on, baby. Let's go to the car. Come on. Auntie Tammy and Pops will take care of your momma. I promise you. Come on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 pm

"Get her out of here, Jackson!" I told my son, helping Tammy apply pressure to Carlina's chest. It was scarily close to her heart. I could tell. I'd lost quite a few good men to shots to the heart. I wasn't about to loose her though, if there was anything I could do about it. I wasn't a doctor or anything, but I wasn't going to let her die. Steven would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say goodbye to bachelorhood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: