Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring   Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 am

I downed another shot. "Shut up, Jackson." I said, seeing a blonde eyeing me. "I'm done with the bullshit. Just shut up." I stood and walked over to the blonde. "Hey, cutie, looking at me?" I asked, downing my shot. She nodded and touched my arm, smirking as she opened her legs, clearly showing me she had no panties on. "Hmmm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring   Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 am

Shaking my head, I walked over to them, looking down at the girl. "You're messing in very dangerous water, bitch." Turning to my brother, I looked at him seriously. "You have a very pregnant, very much in love wife locked up somewhere by the bastard you hate more than I do. If you won't go get her, I will. But just know, if you stick your dick in this hussy, you're only hurting yourself and the woman who loves you." I nodded, walking out of the bar, heading straight for my car to go to Castellano's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring   Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:18 am

I rolled my eyes at Jackson and grabbed the girl's hand. "Let's dance. Ignore my dumbass brother. He's pussy whipped and thinks the rest of us in the world should be." She laughed and grabbed my shot glass, helping me down it and I walked over and we started dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring   Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2