Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life is good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Life is good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:16 am

"Well, we've had two weddings with everyone.. I'd much rather this one be private." I looked up at him. "Just me, you, and JJ. If you don't mind.. much more romantic.. Oh, and Audrey." I said, smiling as I touched my stomach. "Soon or after she's born?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

I reached over, rubbing her stomach. "Seriously? You're asking what I want? Definitely soon!" I laughed, shaking my head. I'd fly us down tomorrow, but I want to really give us a chance to plan it, get it just right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 pm

"Sounds perfect." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. "I'm full... can we go home now?" I asked, looking up at him. "Or at least pick up JJ and go home from there? I've been away from home for so long all I want is my family.. in the same house.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

I nodded my head, kissing the side of her head. "Of course we can go pick up JJ and go home." I smiled softly down at her. "Maybe I can run you a bath when we get home. JJ and I can pamper you for the rest of the day. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm

"Mmmmmmm, sounds perfect. Audrey and I love that idea." I smiled, looking down at my stomach. "Don't we, baby?" She shifted some at the slight touch of my hand. "Yep, she likes that idea." I gave Jackson a soft kiss smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 pm

I kissed her back gently, looking up and signaling the waitress. She came over and I asked for the check. She said she'd bring it and turned to go ring us up. I looked down at Abigail, placing my hand on her stomach. "Anything you want, you've got it this evening. Just say the word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

"Well, I want you to hold me.. that bath sounds mighty nice and I want to watch a movie with my boys. That's not to much, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I shook my head, laughing. "Of course it's not too much! I told you, anything! The sky is the limit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 pm

After the waitress brought the change back, I set some down for her and handed the rest to Jackson. I let him stand before using his hand to stand myself. "Thank you." I gave him a soft kiss, walking out the door with him and heading for his stang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm

I opened the door for her, but pulled her against me, giving her a deep kiss, holding her against my body just for a bit. Pulling back slowly, I looked down into her eyes. "I love you, Abigail. Always and Forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I stared up at him, breathless, licking lightly at my lips. I took his face in my hands, smiling brightly at him. "I love you, Jackson Frost." I leaned up, giving him another deep kiss before pulling away. I slid inside the car, tugged my seat belt on, smiling from ear to ear, my breath heavy and my cheeks blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 pm

I shut her door and ran around to my seat. Opening the door, I slid in, pulling my door shut. Turning to her, I smiled over at her. I could tell she was flushed, from what I did, and it was because of that I had no idea how we were ever going to go the time she wanted to go until we were married before having sex. I put my keys in the ignition, starting the engine. "So, more marriage talk, or would you rather hold off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

"We can hold off. All those plans are going to take forever." I rested my head over on his shoulder. "Unless you really want it to come by fast? If not we could wait till after Audrey's born?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 am

I shook my head, turning to look back out the rear window to pull out. "Oh hell no! We wait until after Audrey's born, and that's six more weeks that we have to wait! I wanna marry you again as soon as we can get things set. I don't want to waste a moment of my life with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:31 am

I looked up at him, grinning slightly. "That and I honestly don't believe you can wait that long for sex, huh?" I said, smirking slightly before resting my head back on his shoulder. "However, you're right. That's too long of a wait.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

I snickered slightly, pulling out into the flow of traffic. "It is rather long to wait, and Rosy just doesn't cut it, if you know what I mean." Not that I really enjoyed masturbating, but there were just times when you really needed to get off, and I wasn't going to do that with anyone but Abigail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 am

"True. And my hand can only do so much these days.. so I suppose you're right." I yawned, hugging his free arm slightly and closing my eyes. "I missed you, Frost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 am

I smiled, kissing the top of her head, returning my gaze to the road. "I love you, Abigail. Always and forever." She was my everything and nothing was going to keep me from being married to her again and spending the rest of my life with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 am

"Always and forever." I mumbled, trying to fight the urge to sleep, but knowing it was a lost cause. When I was tired, I slept. Because I really didn't have a choice. My body wasn't much my own these days. I fell asleep, right there, on Jackson's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:01 am

I turned my arm slightly so I could at least hold her hand. I could tell she was asleep by her steady breathing and I didn't want to disturb her, so I only held her hand, heading toward the school to pick up JJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is good   Life is good - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2