Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

finally safe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 am

"Well then," I winked at her, holding her steady on her feet. "I will just have to take you home, put you straight to bed and order you the greasiest, fattiest food ever, so that you will feel better. And don't you worry your little head, I won't forget the chocolate shake!" I chuckled and slowly and carefully helped her get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:01 am

I smiled at her, feeling tears blur my eyes before one slid down my cheek. I brushed it away, taking her hands in mine and kissing both. "Do you Dante Angelo Castellano.." I looked at the priest. "Frost." He hesitated before continuing. "Frost. Take Bianca Isabella Parisi to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I smiled at Bianca, picturing the future, smiling even more. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:02 am

"Goood boy!" I grinned. "You know me so well." I yawned, and looked down at me dressed. "Let's go home." I said, signing the papers the nurse had dropped off and yawning again. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 am

I lifted my wife into my arms. "Your wish is my command." Smiling, is kiss her and then walk with her out of the hospital room.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 am

I smiled, swallowing hard at the tears that were continuing to fall, especially seeing Dante cry. "Do you Bianca Isabella Parisi take Dante Angelo Frost to be you lawfully wedded husband?"[/b] Nodding my head quickly. "I do! I definitely do!"

[i]"Then by the power vested in me by God and the holy trinity church, and the state of California, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Not able to wait another second, I wrapped my arms around Dante's neck, pulling him tighter to me and kissing him back. Who cares if he said you may kiss the bride. I'm kissing the groom!
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

I leaned forward, meeting her kiss as she kissed me, deepening it before pulling back and holding her face in my hands. "I love you so much, Bianca." I kissed her again, before pulling back and sliding her ring on her finger and handing her mine. "God, I love you." I did more than anyone or anything on this planet. In this entire world.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

I swallowed softly, taking the ring and slipping it on his finger. "I love you, Dante. Per sempre!" Pulling his hand up to my lips, is kissed where the ring was now, smiling up at him. "I love you," I whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 am

"I love you." I looked at the priest and nurse, thanking them both and watching them leave before looking back at her. "We finally got married and the sky didn't fall.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:12 am

I couldn't help but let a soft laugh escape my lips, snuggling closer to him. "And we said we never wanted this..." I pressed my lips softly to his neck. "Please never leave me."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 am

"Never ever.." I promised, nuzzling the side of her neck, pressing a soft kiss there. "I need you. I can't leave you.. I'll never survive it." I kissed again and pulled back, holding her face in my hands. "I love you Bianca. Never leave me."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 am

I shook my head softly, swallowing roughly. "I never would be able to. Never ever." I snuggled into his side. "I'm yours and you're mine, and nothing is ever changing that."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 pm

"Good," I murmured softly before leaning down and kissing her stomach softly, caressing it there. "I need you both so much." I whispered, trying not to think about how close I came to losing both of them.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 pm

I ran my fingers in his hair, smiling and whispering, "We need you too." Closing my eyes, I shifted so I could lay down. "This is not how I pictured our wedding night."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm

I chuckled. "Me either. I thought we'd at least get a beach somewhere... sand.. water.. and maybe even make love.." I grinned up at her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Blushing, I reached for my mask, finding it hard to breathe with the fluttering in my stomach. "I wish we were." I pulled the mask over my mouth again, trying to breathe fully.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm

"Me too." I whispered sleepily as I moved to cuddle more against me. "I promise the second I can get you a real wedding I will. The second I can get you a honeymoon I will. Because that's what you deserve."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 pm

I yawned into the mask, resting more against him. "This was a real wedding. We're married. I don't need anything else." I closed my eyes softly. "I don't want to give that fucker any more chances to hurt us. From now on, neither one of us, and neither A or Jackie will be alone." I opened my eyes, looking down at him. "Your pops can do that, right? He can arrange that, right? More security." I had accepted a long time ago the type of family Dante was a part of, and I knew that his pops would and could protect us now with all he had.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:04 am

"Yes, and it's been done. Mom made sure because Pops is out of commission." I realized she didn't know that and kissed her forehead to distract her from questions. "We're safe. We got guards all over this place. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

I yawned, trying to focus on the words he was saying, but finding it extremely difficult with as tired as I was. I was sure he'd said something about his pops, but my eyes were to heavy and the rest of me falling slack. "Nite, husband." I smiled lazily, feeling sleep take hold.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 am

"Night Mrs. Frost. I love you." I whispered before I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally safe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2