Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party of the year!

Go down 
+5
Jackson
Bianca
Abigail
Carly
Dante
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

Party of the year! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:34 pm

I snatched my blunt back from Jeff. "Oh, lighten up.. she's not so little anymore.. your sister.." I eyed her up and down before sticking the blunt between my teeth. I poured her and Carly both some shots of vodka. "Down them.. you both will be ass deep in the ground by midnight." Carly and Bianca might by law be my sisters, but honestly, as much as I saw them as family.. I didn't see them as my sisters. Jesus, they were too fucking HOT to see as my sisters. I blamed Dad being a whore on taking the option to fuck em both.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 pm

"Yeah, let her have fun, Jeff." I winked at him, downing my shot.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:11 pm

"You owe me!" I warned her, turning to Carly. "You're no help either." But damn, I could focus on her instead and try not to worry about my little sister.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 pm

About to drown the shot Lex poured me, I was pulled by the waist away from the counter, dropping the glass on the floor. "Hey! I was drinking that!" I turned to see Bryce pulling me from the kitchen. "I need your help," he said, pointing across the room to Dante who was talking to Stephanie. "I'm in love with her and I can't let him get at her. She'll never give me the light of day!" I didn't know how I could help. "What do you want me to do?" Bryce smiled brightly. "Go interrupt. You know he wants you. He'll bush her off and then I can make her feel better." Laughing, I shook my head at him. "Alright." Heading over, I slipped in between the two of them. "Little birdie told me you wanted me," I said, completely ignoring Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:21 pm

"Oh!" I felt as though someone had killed my dog when she said she didn't drink. "That's too bad." I frowned heavily. "Um, I could get you a water. Come with me. I think it's too noisy out here anyway. We can find a quiet spot somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 pm

My eyes widened when Jackson Frost came over. "Go, have fun, A! I need to find a bathroom!" I hadn't gone before we left and this beer had already gone straight through me. Heading into the house, I looked all over for a bathroom. Someone was in every one I found. Suddenly, I found what I was sure was the master bedroom, probably belonged to Dante's father. He was never home, or at least that's what Lex said. He wouldn't mind if I used his bathroom. Though when I walked into the room classical music was playing. Maybe he had it on all the time. I ran across the room to what I could see was the bathroom through the barely open door. Bursting through the door, I came face to face with a naked ass man reaching in to turn on the water. "Oh, fuck! I'm sorry!" Even though I was laughing my ass off in embarrassment, I couldn't move. "Wow, you have an amazing ass!" I couldn't help it, I liked guys butts. Who could blame me? His was especially fine for a father.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 pm

I whipped around as the door slammed open and saw a brunette standing in the doorway. I opened my mouth to yell at her, demand she leave the room and give me privacy. But my mind, body and something else told me to not let her go. She was the most stunning woman I'd ever seen.. even more so than Tammy. And Tamara had been a breathtaking woman when i first met her. I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist, knowing how inappropriate this was.. despite my body screaming to taste her pouty lips. My God, she was practically a child! "You should shut the door, please."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 pm

"Bianca.. wait!" I called but she was already gone. I looked at Jackson and as much as some peace and quiet might be nice.. I didn't want to be alone with him. I knew the kind of guy he was. I had heard it all. And I wasn't gonna be another notch. I was a virgin and I was staying that way. I wasn't letting my resolve weaken even a little. And alone time would cause it to weaken. But, I really wanted to get away from all the loud music. "I.. sure.." God, I was really going to regret this.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 pm

I raised my brow at Guin, Stephanie all but forgotten. "Little birdie lied.." i said, sliding my finger over her stomach. I pushed her gently with my finger, and looked back to see if Stephanie was there. "You scared my date away."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 pm

"I don't help boys.." i said, downing a shot. "Only friends.." I slid up on the counter. "Pour me another shot.. I might repay you." I said as I seen Lex sneaking off after some girl.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:10 am

I nodded quickly, shutting the door with myself still on the inside. "I really need to pee, I hope you don't mind!" I said running over to the toilet. Reaching up under my dress I pulled my panties to my knees and sat to pee. "Don't let me stop you. I'd really like to see that ass again, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:30 am

"Good!" I smiled brightly and grabbed her hand. Pulling her through the back terrace I took her to another door that would lead downstairs to the basement. No one would be down there the party was all upstairs. "There's a full kitchen down here. We can get a water in here," I told her once we were away from the noise. "You might actually be able to think down here too.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:39 am

"Another shot it is!" I said pouring her another drink. I definitely hadn't planned on this, but I actually liked it. When Bryce Cooper pulled my sister away, I did my best to focus on Carly, other wise I'd be out to figure out why. "This is gonna hit you like a shit ton."
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:42 am

"Yeah well, looks like your date had better plans, rude boy!" I said, crossing my arms in front of myself. "You mean to tell me you don't want me? That is rude!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:48 am

"Good.. maybe I can wake up with dick inside me.." i grinned at him, downing another shot.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:50 am

I smirked. "Make me want you.. you gotta work for it.. this dick is in high demand." I did want her.. I mean fuck she was hot.. but what if Jeff flipped a shit? Oh, hell, Jeff! No friend's sisters!
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:51 am

"I could even READ down here!" I said, tapping my purse. "Wow, that was dorky.." I mumbled, plopping down on a comfortable couch. "What kind of water is there?" What? Water is water! God, I was an idiot.. and what was happening with my head?!
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:54 am

"I... I..." I blinked several times, but my eyes fell to the panties at her ankles. I swallowed roughly.. my God.. even her panties were sexy. "I meant you go out of the bathroom! This isn't appropriate!" Part of me didn't even care.. and that part was growing by the second.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:14 pm

individual threads started. thread closed
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 am

I spotted Alexander who looked high as a kite and walked over to sit by him. "Have you seen your sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:10 pm

"Huh?" I asked, staring at Guin for a while. "Oh. No. No sisters." I offered her the plate of brownies. "Hash brownies."
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 pm

I laughed at him, shaking my head but reaching out to take one anyway. "Are you having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:38 pm

"Yep!" I said, biting my brownie but stopping dead when I heard the song playing. "Dance!" I demanded, standing and pulling her to stand. I started dancing circles around her as i laughed.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:45 pm

I laughed at him, dancing with him. My brother's friends were so much fun when they are high. "You really are having fun!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party of the year!   Party of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party of the year!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: