Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hard One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm

A Hard One GiphyA Hard One Selena-gomez6
I felt my own dick strain against my pants when she said she'd wake up with one inside her. "Fuck, that's a good idea!" Clearing my throat, I looked down at her cleavage and back up to her eyes. "Sounds like a damn good idea!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:03 pm

I raised my brow, grinning, leaning just perfectly so he could see my tits. "Play your cards right, Merlot and it just might be you." I shook my glass. "Another drink.."
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:03 pm

I licked my lips, looking down at her breasts in that tight top she was wearing. "Definitely!" I agreed, pouring her another large shot.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 pm

I downed the shot, wrapping my legs around his waist. I leaned up just a bit, kissing him ever so slightly, before setting the glass down. "You might be fun to keep around.."
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:48 pm

I slid my hands over her legs, pulling her more to me. "We're treading very dangerous water, Carly. I want you, I won't lie about that."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:50 pm

"Well, big boy.." i said, grabbing his dick through his jeans. "Take me somewhere and let us have the night of our lives.... well, the night of your life."
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 am

Narrowing my eyes in on her, I pulled back, but only slightly. "My life, huh? If you don't think I'll rock your world, then why should I even try? You're gonna miss out."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:55 am

"Meh.. I can have any dick I want.." I said, letting my foot rub against his cock. "But.. at this moment.. I want yours.. prove me wrong.. prove you know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:13 am

"If you can have any dick, why don't you go find it?" I leaned into her, sliding my hands between her legs. "Sure you want to give up something so good?" Sure, she said she wanted mine now, but I wasn't going to be a consolation prize. If she wanted me, she had to really want me.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:25 am

"You gotta prove it's good before I feel like I'm losing anything.." I said, undoing his belt buckle. "Eat my pussy.." I said, brow raised. "Eat it real good and I might suck you till you cum in my mouth."
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 10:26 am

Narrowing my eyes in on her, I instantly slid my hands up her thighs to grip her legs. Gripping her hips without a word, I lifted her and threw her over my shoulder. We'd find an empty room. She'd eat her words and swallow my cock with no problem. She'd learn not to come to a Dante party wearing pants. The girls knew what his parties were about and always wore skirts. She'd learn.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:17 am

I let out a 'woah!' as he lifted me, smirking as we moved toward a room. I smacked his ass, laughing to myself. This night was gonna be better than I ever dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:09 am

"You're gonna pay for that," I promised her with a smirk she couldn't see. Finally, we came to an empy room and I walked in with her, locking the door and turning to press her up against it. Instantly, my lips were on hers, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:25 am

I didn't waste a second, my lips crashing against his, my legs wrapping tight around his waist. I yanked his shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside, scratching roughly down his back.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 12:24 pm

I grunted, feeling her fingernails scratch at my back. "Fuck!" My hands slid over her top, trying to find how to take it off and pull it off of her. Licking my lips, I leaned in and took her plump breast into my mouth, sucking on the side of it hard. She'd definitely have a mark to remind her of this night.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 10:43 pm

I arched my back, my hands digging harder, causing little crescent moons to leave behind. He'd have marks to remind him of this night.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Groaning, I turned her and threw her down on the bed. Pulling my pants off, I kicked them away before pulling at her pants. "You really do gotta learn how to dress for these parties. Remember a skirt next time."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:19 pm

"Nah.. I dress how I want to dress." i yanked my pants down, tossing them. "And maybe next time I will feel like wearing a skirt." I stood up on the bed, pulling my panties off. I stepped toward him. "How about we just stay naked all the time?" I said, admiring his body because holy fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:27 pm

I looked up at her, licking my lips as I looked over her sexy body. "You're so hot!" I complimented her, grasping her wrist and pulling her down to me. "I say no clothes is a great idea!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:43 pm

"Good idea." i said, shoving him back on the bed, straddling his lap. I let his dick tease my entrance, before sliding down ever so slightly onto him. "Fuck.." I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:55 pm

I'd never been inside a girl without a condom on, but guys have said Carly Parisi fucked raw, no condom. Best fucking feeling in the world. "Oh, fuck that's good!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:01 am

"You're telling me.." I muttered, moving my hips up and down, grasping his face, forcing it between my breasts. My head fell back, moaning loudly as I rocked.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:07 am

"Fuck!" I mumbled between her breasts. Gripping her hips, I pulled myself up into her more with every thrust. "Holy fucking Christ!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:18 am

"Jeff!" I cried, digging at his shoulders, moving a bit quicker. This was gonna be a quickie and then I'd sneak away and find my sisters and blow this shit. It wasn't much fun anyways, well, besides this damn good dick.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:30 am

I watched as she moved on me, just loving the way her breasts moved above me. Sliding my hands up, I gripped them and continued to move in her, faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hard One Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hard One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: