Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hard One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carly

Carly

A Hard One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:41 am

I held his hands tightly, rocking quicker, moaning low in my throat. I knew as long as I kept this up I'd be good and done quick enough. As I had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:46 am

Reaching up, I grabbed a hold of the back of her head, pulling her down into a heated kiss. While we kissed, I flipped her so I could get some control, slowing down and wanting to make this last longer.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:57 am

"Fuck," i whimpered against his lips, my teeth biting gently there. I knew what he was doing.. I knew what taking control felt like.. but I liked it.. and I didn't stop him. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, my hands moving to grab his ass and squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:55 am

"Fuck your hands!" I groaned, moving inside of her. "Fuck, you're so good." Fuck, I wanted this all the time. I wanted to fuck her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 pm

"Shit," I breathed, knowing it was coming. I was this close. So very close. "Harder," I grunted.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Groaning, I began to pound her as though our lives depended on it. "Fuck, yes!" I made sure to rub against her clit with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:40 pm

"Fuck!" I cried out loud, digging my nails deeply into the skin of his chest, causing him to bleed. But I was cumming and couldn't stop myself.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:01 pm

I growled out, feeling myself release deep within her. I'd never fun like this inside anyone. There was no other feeling like it in the world.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:14 pm

I rolled off him, spent, breathing heavily. "That was fun.." I said, taking only a second to relax, before standing, scooping up my clothes, to use the restroom connected to the room we were in. I didn't stay around and hang out and I wasn't starting now. I quietly washed up, dressing myself in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Why did watching her get up and walk away hit me like it did? I didn't want to cuddle, but I didn't want to just let her go. Quietly, I got dressed to head back to the party. I needed to get shitfaced.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 pm

I came out of the bathroom, finding the bedroom empty. I stared at the bed we had just fucked and felt something.. something that didn't make sense.. that was foreign. Was it disappointment? I shook it off, and went back to find my sisters. I was over this party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hard One   A Hard One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hard One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: