Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can I do?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What can I do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 am

"I don't want to fight Jackson. Okay and this conversation will lead to fighting. I wanna ask why you two fought but I can guess why. And oh by the way I already knew you were the daddy. Jeff told me." I looked over at him, pressing the elevator and getting inside. "I need clothes. I don't have clothes at your place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 am

"What?" I followed her into the elevator, shaking my head. "That fucking Goomba has no right to tell you things like that. That is something you should have heard from me first." I was pissed that Cavallari had told her. "At the very least, Carly, but not Cavallari! He did that just to make me look bad. That's it, right? Because he's pissed. Fucking bastard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:23 am

I snapped my eyes at him. He was determined to argue so now we would. "Excuse me at least he told me. I highly doubt you had any plans on doing so! Because you didn't say a word till you saw I was frustrated. And how come you STILL won't say what you two fought about? Have something to hide?!" I glared at him, leaning back against the elevator. "I don't want to fight. Stop calling Jeff names because he was honest and you weren't until you were forced too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:28 am

"Forced too? Jesus Christ! You looked upset, and I was sure it had something to do with what I said up in ZhiZhi's room about fighting with her. And you can't say that you don't believe I was going to tell you or not! I'm sorry, but I think YOUR COUSIN being shot in the fucking head kinda takes precedence over our petty domestic issues!" I turned away from her, punching the wall. "I will call that Guido anything I damn well please since he's obviously your white night! Something I can't and will never be!" Turning back to her, I shook my head. "I guess I'm just nothing but second rate, since both you and Carly seem to love the Limp Noodle far more than you'll ever love me." I stormed out of the elevator as the door opened, pissed as hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 am

I stood, stunned, my eyes opened wide, staring at his back. If I hadn't been so angry the hit to the wall would have scared me.. but really all it did was snap me out of my crap and show me how selfish I was. I was sitting here mad about him not telling me.. and he was right. I was so damn selfish I couldn't even see how selfish what I had said was till it was said. I bit my lip, trying to stop my sobs that wanted to come out. I followed after him. "I'm sorry you believe that you having a baby with another woman, again.. is just some petty domestic issue. To me it wasn't. But you're right.. this was not the time and place for it." I came up next to him. "As for how I feel about Jeff... you have no idea what you're saying. Not a clue. I can't speak for Carly because I'm not her, but I've never loved anyone the way I love you. What I have with Jeff is different. I don't love him more than you.. I don't think I love you more than him either BUT that doesn't mean you aren't first. Because TRUST me you are. You're the first thought I have in the morning.. the first thought I have before bed.. sometimes I stay up all night thinking about you!" I groaned in annoyance. "I'm not having this fight with you. You wanna keep your secrets with Carly, whatever they may be, whatever you may have fought about, FINE, but I am not fighting with you so you can pretend it didn't happen! I am going home and taking a shower because I'm covered in my sister's blood and I had a man shove a gun in my face! You're the least of my God damn problems!" I headed out the door, stopping dead, my eyes widening, my mouth falling open. I couldn't believe what I had just said. But it was true.. I had seen the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:43 am

I was about to run out after her, about to ask her if I was so goddamned important to her why she didn't just suck up this bullshit like I've been trying to for the past nine years, ever since Leanne, but she was right about what I said. This wasn't the time or the place. And if that wasn't enough to keep my issues to myself, her telling me she had a gun thrust in her face sure as hell did. Running out to her, I grabbed her, turning her to face me. "What did you just say? Did you... you saw the person who shot ZhiZhi? Did you tell the police? Have you spoken with the police? He didn't..." I took a deep breath, looking over her, making sure that she wasn't hurt, that she hadn't been shot and that was why she was as shocked as she was, not just because of what happened to ZhiZhi. "He didn't hurt you, did he, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am

"No.. he just told me he was sorry.. and then ran away. I didn't see his face. He had a mask on.. but he had blue eyes.. his voice was low and deep, like a scary movie.. I saw the police but I couldn't remember what happened before.. I was so scared for B.. and what I saw.. and her head.. and the blood." I rubbed my forehead. "I'll call the officer who gave me his card when I get home. Just take me home. I don't wanna fight anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 am

"You're staying with me," I told her again, insisting as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, walking with her toward the concierge. "Black Mustang. Came in about an hour ago." He nodded, saying he kept it close and ran off to get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 am

"Can you stop bossing me around? Seriously?" I shoved his arm off my shoulder. He wanted to keep secrets about him and Carly and their fight well I wasn't letting that go even if tonight was pure hell as it was. "I will only because I wanna see Kyle." I folded my arms over my chest waiting for the car to come up. It did. I got inside, tugging my seat belt on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:33 am

God, if I didn't love this woman so much she'd really piss me off. I sighed, thanking the valet driver, tipping him a 20 and walking around to get into the car. "I'm sorry, ok, but Carly and I fought. Alright, we fought because she couldn't get me turned on. I had ... I couldn't get hard for her and I guess it hurt her. Is that what you wanted to know?" I sped off down the road, pissed off beyond belief. Not with her, but with me, that I had even done that with Carly... again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 am

"What!" I said, my eyes open wide. I felt my temper burn to the surface and bit it down. "Forget it. I don't care. I don't give a fuck what you do! I haven't slept with anyone but you since shit hit the fan.. but you.. ugh! I don't care!" I kicked his glove box and wrapped my arms tight around my breasts, staring forward. "You are such a dick!" I let out a long sigh, tears burning at my eyes. I hated that B was hurt. I hated that she was stuck in a hospital. I hated that I had to see my best friend, my sister so hurt. And I hated that once again Jackson was a horny ass bastard and couldn't keep his shit in his pants. And I hated that I was so angry I couldn't even hurt over my best friend being hurt. I hated him for being a dick!!!! I hated everything! I hated this entire day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

"I didn't fuck her, for Christ's sake! Don't you get that! My shit didn't work!" Yeah, I ate her out, and I would have fucked her, but I didn't. She wasn't seeing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:44 am

"The only reason it didn't happen was because you couldn't get hard! It didn't stop because you love me.. or because you knew I'd be back sooner or later! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you stopped because for once in your life your dick didn't get hard! Don't you get that?! Ugh! I don't care we're not together! Do whatever you want! If that's your baby momma minutes after I leave fine!!!!" I let out a loud groan, kicking his glove box again so I didn't hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

"You don't know what you're talking about, Abigail, as usual! But thank you so much for trying to narrate my life AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:49 am

"Pull over. Now." I grabbed the handle. "Or I'll open the door myself and roll out. PULL OVER! I'm done!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 am

"You won't do it, because you love those babies you're carrying more than your stubborn pride. Now just sit back and we'll be home soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:52 am

"I seriously hate you!" I said, angrily. I clenched my hands at my sides, fuming. So angry I could barely see straight. "Don't speak to me." I breathed in roughly, my breathing rough and heavy as I stared forward, clenching my fists tightly at my sides. I was that angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 am

"Right." I drove for home, not saying another word. What else could be said?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:26 pm

I arrived at the hospital in less than ten minutes. I knew Dante needed me. Who I wanted to be with was Abigail, but I had a job to do, and I had failed, which was why Bianca was here in the first place. I found out which room Bianca was in and went straight there. Walking up to the door, I saw Dante asleep on the bed with her through the window. They didn't need me walking in on them. I'd stand guard outside the door here until morning. Then I'd go talk to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   What can I do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can I do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: