Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The start of something good.

Go down 
+3
Tobias
Bianca
Abigail
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

The start of something good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:18 pm

I could definitely see where Dante got his looks. Fuck, his father was definitely fuckable too. "Seriously?" I shook my head. This was an incredible night. Abigail and I can't wait to join your family!" I turned to look at A who looked like a deer caught in headlights. Looking back over at the Frosts, I realized the reason why. She was just as taken with Jackson as I was his brother... maybe his father too.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 pm

I grabbed my arm as Papa walked by, pinching it! Jesus Christ! He'd done that since we were young and I fucking hated it. Rubbing it, I groaned until I saw Abigail and quickly dropped my hand. But even as I saw her, I didn't like who I saw she was holding hands with. Of course, she'd be with him. Girls always loved black dick. I couldn't blame her. Chocolate was divine, but right now, all I wanted to do was tear her away from that chocolate treat. That's all he was. i was a full course meal that would continue to feed her for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:00 pm

I walked over to stand beside our sons as Tony did what he did best. We worked perfectly together. I ran the show and he made sure the show kept running. I patted both of them on their backs when Bianca confirmed that they wanted to join our circus. I couldn't be happier. "I'm guessing you're free to go now too then?" I asked, looking to the man between them, not knowing who he was, but dressed in a suit at this time of night, I was sure he was most likely their lawyer. Pretty damned good lawyer to come out in the middle of the night. I wondered if we could get him on retainer. That was my husband's job though, but I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Tobias

Tobias

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:04 pm

"Yes, I've made sure there were no charges. Your sons won't have any either." I smiled even though I wasn't sure I even liked these men. I didn't like the way they were circling around my sister and girlfriend like they were fresh meat. "I'm Tobias Harris, Miss Samms and Miss Parisi's attorney. I suppose I'll be seeing you soon since they're going to be working for you now. I'm going to be making sure they are well taken care of. Contractually." They better not be taking care of them any other way than as employer/employee.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 pm

I glanced up at Toby, smiling, trying to shake what being around these group of men felt like. I glanced over at the older man, the one who hadn't said his name yet but I had to assume was Jackie. Since the other was Tony. I took in a sharp breath, squeezing Toby's hand more. "If you wouldn't mind.. I'm really tired.. I really can't wait to finalize everything and join this family.." I smiled at the guys. I really couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:14 pm

"Really!" I whispered to Papa, grabbing my arm, but dropping it pretty fast as I moved toward Bianca. "We look forward to you being part of our family too.." I pushed past Papa some, and smiled at Bianca. "You want a ride home?" I asked, not caring about her lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:19 pm

I reached out to shake their lawyer's hand, even if my eyes kept drifting to Bianca. She was even more memorizing in person. "Thank you so much.. and we'll sit down to finalize everything anytime you are available. We plan to take care of the girls like family. I guarantee that." I stepped back some, touching Jackie's arms. "My husband Jackie and I pride ourselves on family. As do our sons." I heard Dante and sighed. "Dante you don't have a car.. it's in impound.." He thought so much with his cock I swear he was half stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:35 pm

I looked over at Toby smiling hopefully at him. "Do you think you could pull some strings and get his car released too?" I pouted out my bottom lip, blinking my eyes innocently. I'd love to let Dante take me home. I was turned on just by thinking about it. I knew my brother had to be going insane, knowing exactly what I was thinking by the way I was acting.
Back to top Go down
Tobias

Tobias

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 pm

She had to ask, didn't she? I didn't need to know so much about her sex life. She nearly pushed it in my face with everything she did. I knew she couldn't help it, she was a naturally sexual person. I was the exact opposite. Even though I knew we were siblings, we were as different as night and day. "Yeah. Give me a minute." I turned to the older gentlemen, nodding my head. "I'll get his car released for you. I'll also let my secretary Johannes clear my schedule for you tomorrow morning. I'll be at the office at 8am." Even though it was well past midnight, I'd be there at 8am as usual. I gave Abigail's hand a gentle squeeze, looking at her and smiling. "I'll be right back and then I'll take you home."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:46 pm

I looked to Tony as the lawyer walked off. "8am? I hadn't planned on being awake until afternoon." The circus life made us live crazy hours. We never got to bed until the sun was nearly coming up. "Maybe we meet with him and then go home to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:48 pm

I walked closer to Abigail and glanced the way her lawyer had walked off. "You know, we could give you a ride home too. Let your lawyer head home to bed. 8 am is ungodly early." I could care less about the lawyer. I was really only thinking about spending more time with her. "You're part of our family now. Like he said, we'll take good care of you." I only meant I'd take good care of her.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:46 pm

"Yeah, because once I get us both in that bed.. we aren't leaving it." I said, kissing Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:49 pm

"Okay.." I said to Toby, smiling as he walked away. I turned as Jackson spoke. "That's okay.. I can get a ride with Toby." I was more than likely just going to sleep at his place. But I couldn't tell Jackson that.. well, i could, but I wasn't going too. I felt wrong for even thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:50 pm

I stepped toward Bianca as her lawyer walked away. "You want me that bad, huh?" I asked, grinning at her. She went above and beyond to make sure I got to drive her home and I didn't mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:09 pm

I looked down between us, imagining what he looked like naked. Smirking back up at him, I nodded, speaking so only he could hear me. "He'd do anything for me, even when he knows all I'm going to be is riding your dick for hours."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 pm

Nodding I took a respectful step back. "Can we maybe meet up for a late breakfast tomorrow though? My treat? Your choice of place?" I would be respectful, but I wasn't giving up.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:18 pm

I smiled brightly, wrapping my arm around him. "Wouldn't have it any other way." Inhaling deeply, I kept my arm around him and looked over at our sons. I had to admit, they looked good with these girls. Even though they had their fortes, I was going to have to come up with an act that put them together. The crowds would go wild over their chemistry. "Those girls really are attractive, don't you agree?" I asked my husband.
Back to top Go down
Tobias

Tobias

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:22 pm

Walking back out, I held out the keys to the man creepin up on my sister and took a deep breath to calm myself so I wasn't rude and piss her off. "Here you go," I said, handing them over to him. "It's in the parking structure on the corner. Third floor, space C12." I took Abby's hand in mine and looked to the older gentlemen. "I'll see you at my office later. Have a nice night." Looking at my sister, I told her, "Call me when you wake up." She nodded and I looked to Abby. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:29 pm

"You better live up to that riding for hours.." I said, going to grab her hip but stopping when her lawyer showed up. "Thanks.." I said, nodding at him. "Bianca, ready? Jackson, getting a ride with Pops and Papa?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:31 pm

"Sure.." I told Jackson, smiling. "How about Freddies? It's on 23rd and Card. I'll be there by 11." I heard Toby and smiled. "I am. B call me later! Love you! Goodbye to the rest of you! Nice meeting you!" I took Toby's hand and glanced back at Jackson as we were walking away. Something about him was unforgettable.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:33 pm

"Very.. It might be fun to play with them.." I grinned at my husband, nodding at Tobias. "Thank you!" I said, wondering if I could get him on retainer. He seemed like an excellent lawyer. "Come on Jackson.." I said, pushing at him some. "He's fine.. go son."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

I promised Toby I would as he let and leaned closer to Dante. "You won't be getting any sleep anytime soon, big boy," I promised him, licking my lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 am

I grumbled, punching Dante in the shoulder before walking away. It wasn't enough to hurt, just to display how much of a dick I thought he was for rubbing his pussy victory in my face. It wasn't any different than if I'd patted him on the back for his pussy victory. "Come on, dads," I said to them collectively, not in the mood to put too much effort into calling them each individually.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:39 am

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something good.   The start of something good. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of something good.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2