Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally! Getting back together

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 pm

"Yes." I said weakly, putting my hands over his. "I want you.. I want to feel better.. like last time. Nobody makes me feel better like you.." I leaned up, letting my forehead lean on his, which wasn't easy considering he was a giant compared to me. "Please. I know we shouldn't.. but just like last time.. it's what I want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

I sighed. I'd already lost Abigail, being Carly's baby's father. I had to find solace somewhere. Carly was my best friend, aside from Dante, and I couldn't find the relief in Dante I could with Carly. Lifting her up, I locked the door and walked back toward the bedroom with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

I leaned forward some as he carried me, kissing his neck, pulling back slightly. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I wanted to make sure. I didn't want regrets. Even if I knew this was what I swore would never happen again.. I wanted it. I wanted to feel good... just for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Laying her down on the bed, I nodded my head as I laid down beside her. "I want to be with you, Carly. Just like last time." I let my hand slide over her stomach, pulling the strings of her robe, exposing her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

I bit my lip, taking in a deep breath. "Good, I want it too.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:48 pm

I slid my hand down from her stomach, pushing her pants down, pulling them from her body. "Good," I said, smiling and leaning down to kiss her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

I spread my legs slightly, curling my fingers in his hair as he kissed my stomach. "Who'd ever think me and you were having a baby?" I laughed slightly, letting my fingers move slowly over his shoulder before tugging his shirt up and over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

I rubbed her stomach with my hand, pulling to help her sit, pulling her robe from her body and tossing it aside. "Not me, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 pm

I slid up on his lap, starting to undo his belt, tugging it off his jeans. "Well, I guess the best things happen because we don't expect them too, right?" I kissed his lips hard, undoing his jeans, tugging them down and off him. "No more talking.. just kiss me." I whispered, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:25 pm

I agreed with her, no more talking. I pulled her head harder against mine, kissing her even harder than she was kissing me. I was going to forget about everything and just focus on this moment. Sliding my hands up her back, I undid her bra, tossing it aside and taking one of her breasts in my hand. I used my fingers and thumb to pebble up her nipple, groaning into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I let out a heavy breath, arching my back slightly. "Jackson.." I whispered, my hand cupping his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

I leaned down, taking her other breast in my mouth, sucking her nipple into my mouth, letting my other hand slide between us to rub her clit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 pm

I moaned, gently, my hands moving to cup his shoulders, shifting myself slightly, rolling my hips against him as he rubbed my clit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Something was wrong. I was turned on, but not like I should be. My cock wasn't responding like it should. I wasn't getting hard at all. I closed my eyes, sliding Carly's panties aside, sliding a few fingers inside her, rubbing her clit with my thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 am

I moaned louder, my hips buckling ever so slightly against his hands. "Oh, yes, Jackson." I whispered, kissing him softly. "Oh.. God, yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am

I wasn't going to stop, not until she came. Maybe I'd help her cum with my mouth. Laying her down softly, I pulled her panties down, starting to suck on her clit. But it still wasn't doing anything to me. My cock wasn't getting hard at all. Something was definitely wrong. I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her as I sucked at her clit, hoping I could get turned on like she needed me to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 am

I gripped the comforter under me, squirming ever so slightly under him, my heels digging in the bed. "Oh.. yes.." I whispered heavily, my hands gripping harder at the sheets as I pushed my body closer to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 am

I gripped her hips with my free hand, pulling her more up to my face, sucking more and moaning into her pussy, turning my fingers more to rub against her G-spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 am

I was easier pleased these days, because of the hormones running through my body and because I hadn't had sex since I got pregnant in the first place.. my body was craving this.. wanting so badly to cum. I felt my walls tighten and I let out a long heavy satisfied moan. "Ohhhh, yes!" I cried, grabbing his face and tugging him forward. "I want you inside me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 am

I groaned, shaking my head slightly. "I... uh..." I took a breath. "I can't ... I want to... I just... I can't..." How could I tell her I wasn't hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 am

I sat up on my elbows, staring at him oddly. "What? Why can't you? Of course you can. You said no regrets.. you said we could do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 am

I looked at her, wishing I could explain this better. "And if I could, we would... but I..." I took her hand, placing it over my limp cock. I couldn't tell her. I didn't know if I could say it out loud, and showing her was even more difficult, but she had to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 am

I felt his cock. It was as limp as a noodle. My eyes burned with tears. "Oh.." I pulled away, if eating me out.. and fingering me hadn't got him going I was sure touching his cock wouldn't. I slid out from under him, grabbing my panties. "Forget I was here. Forget I'm even fucking alive." I slid my panties on, grabbing my pants and doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 am

"What, Carly? What are you-- Where are you going?" I stood, grabbing her wrist as she reached for her robe. "Where are you going? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 am

"I'm leaving. Instead of just saying you didn't want to have sex with me you do that.." I said, pointing at the bed to signal the eating me out. "And then you purposely don't get hard so you don't have to have sex with me." I pulled my hand free and slapped him, hard might I add. "I hate you. I fucking hate you and Jeff so God damn much. I am sick of this. I am sick of not being good enough. Not being precious Abigail." I pulled my robe on and tied it shut. "I'm leaving. For good. I'm done with you and with Jeff. Forever. And the rest of you.. I'm done. I can't do this anymore." I walked out of his bedroom, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally! Getting back together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next