Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Family time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family time   Family time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 pm

"Yes she is! I know I was." I took the basket, put it in the back and opened DJ's door. I helped him inside and locked his seat belt into place. "Now be careful don't get nothing on my seats, promise?" "Promise!" I gave his head a kiss and handed him his food. I shut his door and took his mother's hand. I walked over, helping her in her seat and shutting her door before walking around and getting in myself.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Family time   Family time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:09 am

I looked over at Dante, reaching out and placing my hand on the back of his head. "Thank you for having faith in me, Dante. Thank you for believing in me." I loved him more than anything, and I just wanted him to know that. Whispering softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you, babe."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Family time   Family time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:21 am

I started up the car, cuing the music to play. A song by ACDC popped on and DJ was in the back jamming. I smiled back at my perfect son before looking at Bianca. I took her hand, kissing her fingers. "I know I lost my way there for a while.. but I promise to try my best to stay on the path.. I love you so much." I pulled out and headed for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family time   Family time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2